Resolved number of view isn't changing

AnnonBee

The number of views (might be other stats too) of my novel isn't changing. It is stuck at the value for the last 4 hours. Even the recent reading list was recording new readers, there is no change in view.
1634999992491.png
1635000007215.png

SailusGebel

Views are updating once a day if I'm not mistaken. Also, views update when you get a new comment.

AnnonBee

Views are updating once a day if I'm not mistaken. Also, views update when you get a new comment.
is it after the new update? It shouldn't be. Nothing like that happened yesterday. I think they update every hour.

SailusGebel

I am not sure about the faq. They have might not update it in a long time. After all, for the last 3-4 months I am writing, it was updated multiple times in a single day.
Yes, and probably it was because you had a new comment. Or maybe the time before the updates, 24 hours, is simply an upper limit.

Mihou

Firefly—
The views, or statistics in general, on a series can update multiple times in a day for multiple reasons, and among them is rating yourself (applies even after you rated yourself), when someone rates yourself, or when the cache expires. This is because all the statistics are cached with Memcached to speed up requests to a series, or a chapter and to reduce server load from requests to the database. This thread can be closed as it isn't a bug, in general.

Last edited: