Looking for Work Nyan's Comm info (REOPEN)

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Sooo after a break i have officially opened my commissions again. The last time the response was really good from the scribblers! I am really grateful for that as those were my first experience! I have now updated my prices and ToS this time too, please look at all the details carefully before deciding to commission me.

Here are some recent examples of my artwork:

(disclaimer: character design doesn't belong to me, it belongs to @cloudyzan on instagram , art is made by me.)

(disclaimer: character Lisa from Genshin Impact, art belongs to me)

(disclaimer: Kaeya from genshin impact, art by me)

I hope you guys are interested and have a nice experience :)

Cosmic

Just got a commission done.

It was my first time ever commissioning artwork, and I was not disappointed by the final product. It was phenomenal work.

I had commissioned a female half-body for a fanfic/quest. When I first conveyed what my commission was and what I wanted, I was worried that my thoughts and image would not get through. However, Nyan-sempai was able to capture the spirit of what I wanted. The pose, expression, and bits of the design were all elements that I left to her because I felt that she would know best, and she delivered. As the piece progressed, I felt more and more that "this is IT."

The eyes, hair, hat, glasses, costume, colors, and the symbol on the glove were all things that were excellently done. At each stage of the process, if I wanted something changed or corrected, it was done in a timely manner. She really made sure you got quality work that in the end matches your desires.

I felt that the interactions were friendly, patient, and professional. The communication was smooth and regular. Even with the difficulties caused by vastly different time zones, Nyan-sempai would get back to me at some point later that day or early next day.

At the end of it all, the work is stunning and I am extremely satisfied with the commissioning process, communication, and the final product.

Here's the final work:

Last edited:

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Just got a commission done.

It was my first time ever commissioning artwork, and I was not disappointed by the final product. It was phenomenal work.

I had commissioned a female half-body for a fanfic/quest. When I first conveyed what my commission was and what I wanted, I was worried that my thoughts and image would not get through. However, Nyan-sempai was able to capture the spirit of what I wanted. The pose, expression, and bits of the design were all elements that I left to her because I felt that she would know best, and she delivered. As the piece progressed, I felt more and more that "this is IT."

The eyes, hair, hat, glasses, costume, colors, and even the symbol on the glove were all things that were excellently done. At each stage of the process, if I wanted something changed or corrected, it was done in a timely manner. She really made sure you got quality work that in the end matches your desires.

I felt that the interactions were friendly, patient, and professional. The communication was smooth and regular. Even with the difficulties caused by vastly different time zones, Nyan-sempai would get back to me at some point later that day or early next day.

At the end of it all, the work is stunning and I am extremely satisfied with the commissioning process, communication, and the final product.

Here's the final work:
thank you so much for your comments! Its hugely motivating!