Nyan's commission info ( CLOSED)

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Name: Nyan_sempai, Nyanncreates
Preferred art style: anime digital painting
Profession: none. Hobbyist artist
Hiring rate: 3 requests per month
Portfolio (Social media): deviantart instagram(both are relatively new)
some latest samples:
Commission Prices:

DM me on discord please if you can, because i am not active in SHF, my discord id is @Nance#5652

Additional info:
* These are the initial/ discounted prices only available for first seven customers from SH.
* Time required for me to complete an artwork is 2-4 days (according to IST (+5:30))
* Paypal only, pay before i start but, paypal holds the money for me, you should confirm the payment as soon as possible, after you are provided with the first update of the progress you must confirm the payment. UPDATE: to skip this confusing step, you can donate to me on kofi, in batches of $60 max, https://ko-fi.com/nyanncreates
* No harassment
*No critique/ asking for changes on the final piece. ask for changes in a step before i proceed to the next step, you will get regular updates.

PS:
$ is what comes to mind first tho, besides my currency looks like this: ₹

It's a matter of fact I didn't write "S" tho.
PS: these prices are for non commercial purposes only, to me SH novels Don t count as commercial however, so yeah no need to pay extra.

PS: I WILL TAKE BL AND GL COMMS TOO SO IF ANYONE IS SHY, DON'T BE JIC

Last edited:

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
The indents are literally pixel small man gotta get another font
Hmm only if people are stupid enough to think I am stupid enough to write "S" instead of "$" and not stupid to choose a font in which the $ looks like S, and too lazy to change the font now.

But yeah, it's not a issue for smart people hopefully

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Hmm only if people are stupid enough to think I am stupid enough to write "S" instead of "$" and not stupid to choose a font in which the $ looks like S, and too lazy to change the font now.

But yeah, it's not a issue for smart people hopefully
I'm not well versed in currency so I can't say for sure that a currency starting with S doesn't exist

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
I'm not well versed in currency so I can't say for sure that a currency starting with S doesn't exist

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

I know, now that you clarified it.

But like I said, I took a different train of thought, and just wanted to know, and to be sure.

thedude3445

Nice! I'm not in the market for any commissions in the near future, but if I hear about anyone who is, I will send them this way.

And don't worry about the $. Any reasonable person will know what it means.

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Nice! I'm not in the market for any commissions in the near future, but if I hear about anyone who is, I will send them this way.

And don't worry about the $. Any reasonable person will know what it means.
Thank you!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
*glomps* Congratz on opening up for commissions Nyan-chan! I hope it goes well for you!!! ^^)/

... A shame I'm too poor to commission anything... orz

Maybe one day~

nikostar

Here's the art I commissioned from Nyan_Sempai.

final comm with watermark.jpg

The work took about one week but turned out great. It is about 90% what I had in mind when I commissioned it (Minus all the shiny bits). I personally really like it and it seems that my readers also do. She gave me frequent updates on the progress and was willing to make the changes I asked for. Overall, a pretty nice experience and a very friendly artist. I'll commission another art from her once I am able to afford it.

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Here's the art I commissioned from Nyan_Sempai.

View attachment 3212

The work took about one week but turned out great. It is about 90% what I had in mind when I commissioned it (Minus all the shiny bits). I personally really like it and it seems that my readers also do. She gave me frequent updates on the progress and was willing to make the changes I asked for. Overall, a pretty nice experience and a very friendly artist. I'll commission another art from her once I am able to afford it.
First time publishing one of my stories and had never commissioned art before. Nyan_sempai really captured the look and feel I'm aiming for. Thank you!

thank you so much for your reviews, they are really precious, thank you :blob_melt::blob_paint: Will be glad to draw again!

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Nyan also did four of my main characters (Manga style, head to upper thigh) and she took what I gave her and made such a beautiful result! I will definitely ask for Nyan in the future when they’re open for commissions again :)
C18FAF91-9486-43E9-BB4D-294E7010EB4B.jpeg
81DB1889-2FB2-4120-9E7B-D7069499E32C.jpeg

Thank you Nyan! Have a good night!