Objectify yourself

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
She sits on a throne of white porcelain. There are things around her that look fun to grab. I reach out my arms, and her warmth envelopes me. I sit on her soft thigh as I sniff her familiar scent, the first scent I ever smelled. I reach further, my hand grasping something white. I pull, and the white gets bigger. I put some of it in my mouth, and it feels dry, absorbing my saliva instantly. My mouth now parched, I seek another thing of white. I know it is hiding within her soft mounds, and I tug on the fabric that separates me from them. She places my feet on the floor, and I tighten my grip, a cry forming in my throat. She pries my fingers off the fabric and quickly lifts it, revealing the pink, round tits that supply my sustenance. She dangles one in my mouth, and my thirst is quenched.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
She sits on a throne of white porcelain. There are things around her that look fun to grab. I reach out my arms, and her warmth envelopes me. I sit on her soft thigh as I sniff her familiar scent, the first scent I ever smelled. I reach further, my hand grasping something white. I pull, and the white gets bigger. I put some of it in my mouth, and it feels dry, absorbing my saliva instantly. My mouth now parched, I seek another thing of white. I know it is hiding within her soft mounds, and I tug on the fabric that separates me from them. She places my feet on the floor, and I tighten my grip, a cry forming in my throat. She pries my fingers off the fabric and quickly lifts it, revealing the pink, round tits that supply my sustenance. She dangles one in my mouth, and my thirst is quenched.
You had me confused in the first half, ngl

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
As I walk into the clustered room I see his stout, hairy frame huddled in a corner almost obscured from sight with the amount of comic books and novels laying around. He sat there his wild blonde hair, and green eyes devoid of life scrolling his phone, even though the sun has yet to rise, seeking satisfaction and attention from strangers online.

I sneer at his barely conscious movements as he sluggishly types out nonsensical words that he hopes make sense. I mock him for his shoddy appearance and his breath that reeks of coffee.

He once again indulges in distractions instead creating new chapters, or readying himself for his daily worship. He intentional fails to acknowledge flaws hoping to cover them up with toxic positivity as he goes about his day.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Yep. You've won. I concede defeat. And that red sweater-looking thing!!!! WHAT IS THAT CALLED???? What I was getting at is just like that...minus the opening on the sides, though thats good too.
they're universally known as off the shoulder/shoulderless sweater dresses, though I have no idea what the opening sides are called.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
The beast just sat there with his back hunched, his spine protruding rather noticeably on his back, staring deeply at the bright computer screen, with a confused expression. Struggling to comprehend the characters and the words that formed in front of him, until his master entered the room and spelled the words to him with a calm voice and in a collected manner, while at the same caressing the light green skin of his broad shoulders with her soft, feminine hands.

SternenklarenRitter

A tall fellow, and a little overweight. What was once a robust lions mane of hair and beard has since lengthened and thinned, having long passed Hagrid but not yet halfway to Gandalf. Not quite old enough for any salt in his pepper, his hair is a dark brown, trending towards an olive hue in contrast to the handfull of brassy orange hairs scattered in his beard. He possesses a sort of twitchy affect to him. His expression drifting between the placid face and vacant stare of someone for whom the sights and temptations of physical reality simply cannot compete with the vibrancy of imagination, and the starry eyed wandering focus of someone astonished but the beauty and novelty of a strange environment (no matter how familiar his surroundings actually are). When no one is looking, he breaks out in song, chanting out the battle anthems celebrating courageous maidens in colorful dresses with a voice best described as peculiarly whiny bass. His deep intelligence blunts the pull of reality on him, leaving him capable of only soft and docile interactions with the world; the gap between his gentle nature and sharp insight is rather moe.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
While the first thing it smelled certainly was yours, I think your current odor is a lot less... intestinal?

D

Deleted member 22388

Lying onto the chair he seems to be normal. Once in a while he will look to my area and just does his thing.

I check his screen and there was nothing but forum to read? Most of the games he plays are free but are suited for the lone-free person.

His works does keeps piling up and here he was showing true sober. He continued this way. Everyday in a room locked behind bars of a cage that doesn't allow him to walk outside.

Books are present but its top are dusted. He will talk when its necessary. But eventually, just one pray and there I was seeing him happy.

Eveything on to his face feels fake/genuine. To read him is hard. All I can tell from this all is he is lost on what to do next.

"Indeed, hence why. I will shut everything off," as he head outside ignoring the alien remarks that are given as his face tells confusion/not understandment.

(Note; I'm tired to think academicly, but moving my body to fix something I observe is nice)

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
I am darkness personified. I lurked the world beyond the zeroes and ones searching and anticipating the advent of this world's savior. I treaded streams of data, swam the deepest swamps, and challenged unexplored domains no one has ever dared to set foot upon. RELEASE ME, you say! The shackles you call 'normal' don't apply to me. I WILL NEVER EVER FALL INTO YOUR TRAP!

Fuck, I just did...
Trojan Horse Malware