Offering reviews!

Jamie_Bensen_Author

Hey guys! I'm overall new to posting on scribbblehub, but I'm not new to reading nor writing. I am looking to get to know some of you folks and help you out as well!

I am offering to read and review stories! New? drop a link! Old? drop a link! Please let me know if you need anything specific or have any questions.

Best way to thank me? Have a look at my story :s_wink: (Found here while I figure out the signature: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/154328/carrion/ ) This, however, its not a requirement!

So drop me links, and we will get this started :D

On list to read:

The Human Saint is Bored, so I was Summoned to Another World [Finished Volume 1! Will keep the story bookmarked to come back :D]
Masquerade of Souls
I Own A Brothel In Another World
The Tyrant Duchess
Conversion

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29316

Guess I'd take your offer then!

Thanks! I can also take a look at your work.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
First of all, hello and welcome! I hope you'll have lots of fun in our community, both in reading and writing!

I'm bookmarking your story just from the title and cover, so defo gonna check it out at some point!

When it comes to mine, I'd gladly welcome a well-structured review. My worldbuilding prologue ends after chapter 9, with 10 being the first of the main premise taking over. There are 8 currently released and it's weekly. I'm kinda curious what you would say since my style is kinda wordy and it's a slow slice of life series. And you don't have to worry if you don't like smuts, there's no explicit content in the prologue. It's possible that the last chapter of the prologue will come tomorrow, but no guaras!

You can check it out in my signature!

Cheers!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29316

Hey guys! I'm overall new to posting on scribbblehub, but I'm not new to reading nor writing. I am looking to get to know some of you folks and help you out as well!

I am offering to read and review stories! New? drop a link! Old? drop a link! Please let me know if you need anything specific or have any questions.

Best way to thank me? Have a look at my story :s_wink: (Found here while I figure out the signature: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/154328/carrion/ ) This, however, its not a requirement!

On list to read:

The Human Saint is Bored, so I was Summoned to Another World
Masquerade of Souls
I already put a comment on the last chapter uploaded. Waiting for more chapters!

Here's mine!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

On list to read:

The Human Saint is Bored, so I was Summoned to Another World
Masquerade of Souls
Since you asked, don't mind me~

Just a heads-up; since I do monthly updates, my chapters avg. around 7k to 9k words per release. But hey, since I'm doing a hiatus until next year, there's never a better time to check my shit out than now!

Shiro believes he is sent to the wrong school.

Rormund Academy, home only for the best of the best. An Academy where the wealthiest, smartest and most athletic students of the world reside. An Academy so exclusive even its name remains elusive to the public. Shiro exhibited none of the looks for such qualities. The mixed wolf has all the exclusivity of bread in a bakery with looks akin to a plain cracker. He has more in common with a sheet of plywood than royalty.

Still, regardless of it, he intends on spending the last of his school years as he planned; as a normal schoolboy and nothing more.

Until they saw the scars on his back.

Thanks for the offer, and I hope you enjoy your stay in this blind-spot of God.

Sii

Shoot. I'll take your kind offer and run with it. Because I'm doing reviews too lol. You're awesome homie and welcome to SH!

They Who Rule

SparkNorkx

I would like a review please.

LostLibrarian

Am I too late? Probably...
But it is still worth a try :D

Pyris_Silver

If you're interested check out my book: Avenger Of Destruction

It's kinda slow-paced, but right now I have about 21 chapters released. Your opinion would be appreciated, and when I get some time I'll check out your book.