Offering reviews!

D

Deleted member 29448

Welcome to Scribble Hub! And thank you so much for the offer! If you have some time, I hope you can check out my story and leave a review. It is an interactive story, but I’d love to know if it’s still entertaining even when earlier polls are closed.

Thank you!!

CNSMLFCS

Hey guys! I'm overall new to posting on scribbblehub, but I'm not new to reading nor writing. I am looking to get to know some of you folks and help you out as well!

I am offering to read and review stories! New? drop a link! Old? drop a link! Please let me know if you need anything specific or have any questions.

Best way to thank me? Have a look at my story :s_wink: (Found here while I figure out the signature: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/154328/carrion/ ) This, however, its not a requirement!

So drop me links, and we will get this started :D

On list to read:

The Human Saint is Bored, so I was Summoned to Another World [Finished Volume 1! Will keep the story bookmarked to come back :D]
Masquerade of Souls
I Own A Brothel In Another World
The Tyrant Duchess
Conversion
Please try reading mine Senior! This is my very first written work.

LazyPanda

Shamelessly plugging mine here.

Will check yours out today.

D

Deleted member 29081

I will be shilling my own hot mess on here. Just posted Chapter 6, so I feel like spreading the love around. Don't show me any mercy in the feedback, please.

Emerald_Severwill

Heya, I'm relatively new to posting here also.
I've been working on a novel series I had planned with a few friends, and would love some feedback on its progress so far!~
At this moment, there are only 4 chapters posted, each with ~4k words.
It is called Deities of Ruin. There is a very brief summary in my siggy.
I'll be sure to check out your story and keep reading if it peaks my interest. Hope you enjoy what I have so far, and am interested in what you think of it~

Thankyou

clover2218

So far I've got a glorious record of 0 reviews, so of course, I'm in. I won't be free for a week or so, but when I am, I'll check yours out too...

MoMoKushBear

If you are still doing reviews. Here's my novel. It's an action/adventure novel.

The year is 2028 it's been 9 years since the Great War that saw most of the world nuked. A world government has now been set up to prevent anymore wars. After a tragic event Stan is seeking revenge, but against who? Find out more about this crazy world with Stan and his two homies, Dariűse, and Quiet. Who have their own beefs with this crazy world they live in.

Starsign

Please review my book

Starsign

Please review my chapter

yunano34a1

I’m an artist and hobby writer and the lack of review or comments about my story feels like my story is not being recognized lol

anyways kindly please notice me >.<

(click the link or the banner below)

Last edited:

IDreamNovels

If you have time, can you check my novel? :blob_aww:

I do feel there are only a few chapters for a proper review about the story itself. But it would be great to have some feedback regarding style, characterisation, pov, or overall story-telling itself. So I may improve my writing.

Also, are you doing reviews over next few week? There is going to be an proper action-scene and I would like feedback on it. Maybe, you can review my novel after I publish those chaps?

Suzumiya

Hah!

I admire your forwardness!

I've got chapter one just about contest ready. A few acquaintances and close friends are reviewing it. I'd be really happy if you did as well!

There's a short story contest whose deadline is coming up in December that I'm aiming for.

Is there any sort of deadline on reviewing yours?

Click to read "Haruhism of a Lesser."

Freesia.Cutepearl

Nonsensically Weird while Weirdly Nonsensical
Hi! Welcome to the site! I'm also new here. I recently started writing my first story, I don't feel like it's quite long enough yet for a meaningful review, but I'd love any feedback that anyone would like to give.

Maybe add it to a to do list and when I have a couple dozen chapters under my belt a full review might make more sense.
I'll try to take a look at some of the stories in this thread sometime! I've already added stories from several authors on the forum to my list of things to check out.

My story is in my signature - The Compassion & Terror of Lilith Everhart [Only a few chapters in currently]

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
TIME TO PLUG!!!