Official Discord Roles Suggestions

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Hey guys, Alv here. So currently, we are thinking about renaming our existing roles on the official discord server. As well as introducing new official group roles!

This thread is for you to suggest names that would be suitable for the roles. Make sure that the role names that you are suggesting are related to the roles in question! You can use this thread to suggest what official groups you would like to see on the server!

Existing Roles:
Reader
Authors
Artists
Mentors

Potential Groups:
Proofreaders/Editors
Reading Novels/Stories on VC
Contests/Workshop
Collaborative Writing

COME JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/6tUvG5c

Last edited:

DonutEatingDoggo

A co-op role would be a good one. It would be a great addition to the server as it would allow us to ping those interested in co-op story writing. It would be pretty fun.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
How about some pingable roles like VC, Live-writing (I always come too late for those rare occasions), Event/Contest (SHcord never has announcements. Mods make some official advertisements for contests held on SH!), Commission? Those roles should be self-assignable though.

Also a channel for "Looking for Artwork/Coverart" would be nice, given that many are looking for artists. Authors can describe what they are looking for (and maybe the price they are willing to pay). The commission tag can summon a wild artist who is looking for work. I know that you can open a thread here, but those threads usually get overseen very fast and discord makes it easier to communicate imo.

We could also make a channel for artists to advertise themselves but that would make SHcord seem like an advertising platform.
Feel free to ignore this post.

D

Deleted member 2533

A co-op role would be a good one. It would be a great addition to the server as it would allow us to ping those interested in co-op story writing. It would be pretty fun.
Why does your display picture look familiar to me??????

D

Deleted member 2533

It is from a well known anime, Miss Kobayashi
hmm... I think I remember now. I met de guy in SH Discord. I uninstalled mine months ago, lol. Perhaps 'Lambchops' might ring a bell with some early members of Scribblehub here.

Zoey

Mustachu
A group for people how don't mind reading your shit. Just so it's easier for people to find someone to give their opinion on a story.

No clue if that's a good idea but it's all I can think of right now.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Self-assignable pronoun roles like: him, her, it, them :blob_hide: (The it shall be mine)

It doesn’t have to represent the real gender, but more like how you want to be addressed by others.