Ollie's Corner | Gallery

OllieFarthing

Shooting for the artist role on the discord :blob_aww:
I'm an author as well, but I am only posting one story here at the moment while I work on editing my main project, Riven Isles. So I'm leaning for the artist category because I'll be producing more in that area for a while. ;3;

Here are some of my favorite artworks. ;O;

(my signature has changed a lot while working out which pen name to stick to!)

:blob_paint: voila! :blob_paint:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
So dynamic and expressive!! The gestures of each character are unique and natural :blob_teary:
Sometimes I curse my style for restricting myself

OllieFarthing

So dynamic and expressive!! The gestures of each character are unique and natural :blob_teary:
Sometimes I curse my style for restricting myself
Thank you!! :blob_aww: I really love dynamic stuff and aim for it in my work!
i know they aren't what you mean by your style, but i love your blobs jfnjxncc

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
Your art is really expressive. Not just in the characters themselves but the line work. Something about it seems alive with the lines themselves. I can't quite explain it, but i like it nonetheless.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Wow, those backgrounds are legendary! Do you have a commission sheet?

OllieFarthing

Your art is really expressive. Not just in the characters themselves but the line work. Something about it seems alive with the lines themselves. I can't quite explain it, but i like it nonetheless.
Oh, wow! Thank you so much!!
Wow, those backgrounds are legendary! Do you have a commission sheet?
Thanks! I tend to struggle with backgrounds so that's good to hear. I do have a commission site! ^^ https://alooffloofsart.wixsite.com/artcommissions/pricing

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Your art style is impressive. I like that feeling...it sort of in-between cartoon or comic-like and something else. It is a refreshing sight from everything I am used to seeing every day. The characters also have such depth based on their designs.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Oooo! Very neat and clean! It's like one of those beautiful cartoons you watch!

OllieFarthing

Your art style is impressive. I like that feeling...it sort of in-between cartoon or comic-like and something else. It is a refreshing sight from everything I am used to seeing every day. The characters also have such depth based on their designs.
Thanks so much! I strive to make individual personalities POP whenever I draw characters--especially my own! <3
Oooo! Very neat and clean! It's like one of those beautiful cartoons you watch!
I'm glad you think so! Thank you! :blob_aww:

Soups

I also love seeing unique art styles in people.
Your style is very much unique and I admire the way you put effort into making the individual character's personality shine!
Are you sure you're not a well-known professional?? I would say keep it up but it seems you're doing quite amazing anyway!:blob_sir: