One of My OCs

Yorth

Swordman
So, like a year ago, I had a manga drawing class where we all drew our own one-shots. This is one of the OCs I made while in that class. While I know it's pretty bad from a technical standpoint, it was the coolest character I had ever drawn so I wanted to share it with you guys!

oc-min.jpg

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
So, like a year ago, I had a manga drawing class where we all drew our own one-shots. This is one of the OCs I made while in that class. While I know it's pretty bad from a technical standpoint, it was the coolest character I had ever drawn so I wanted to share it with you guys!

View attachment 7115
ok cool - you are now one of the cool kids.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Damn image won’t load for me but I welcome you to the pink gang.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member

View attachment 7115
The first thing my eye was drawn to in this image was... “Explosion!” Were you reading a konosuba light novel in a manga drawing class? What is this heresy?

Yorth

Swordman
The first thing my eye was drawn to in this image was... “Explosion!” Were you reading a konosuba light novel in a manga drawing class? What is this heresy?
I know it's been ages, but yeah, we had to write something like an SBS at the end of the one-shot and one of the questions was "what would be your reaction if someone knocked your door and you found out it was megumin". Hope that explains things :D

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I know it's been ages, but yeah, we had to write something like an SBS at the end of the one-shot and one of the questions was "what would be your reaction if someone knocked your door and you found out it was megumin". Hope that explains things :D
It's been a year.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
We all started somehow, keep drawing! Keep improving!