One shot ideas!

Agentt

Thighs
So, my state is in another lockdown.
This means I have just slightly enough time to be bored, but not enough to devote myself to my main series completely.

Time for some practice one shots.

Recommend me anything you like. If it turns out good, i might even publish it.

My strengths (stuff I have completed)
1. Cursed/Absurd Comedy
2. Depressing stuff

My mehs (stuff i start but could never complete)
1. Rom com
2. Smut
3. Action

My weaknesses (stuff i struggle even writing the first word)
1. Encouragement
2. Moral values
3. Romance
4. Emo stuff

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
I think nobody will mind if you take em

Agentt

Thighs
I think nobody will mind if you take em
Thank you, it has plenty of good ones

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I feel like both of you were inspired from stray dogs's Rampo and Dazai
Difference, Dazai wanted to die along side a girl, he just wants to die, Also lets make it AroAce so you don't have to do romance

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
?.?)
Ero ace, you mean?
Aromantic Asexual

Also a P.I story doesn't have to be like stray dogs, it can also lean towards a dark comedy about stuff like affairs and psychological drama, tracking a missing treasure or art piece stuff like that etc

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
How much of Kaiba's Prostitute have you read? I was thinking it would be fun to have a holiday one-shot special with pregnant Joan, her four men, Michael's girlfriend and girlfriend's kid, Marc having some dark thoughts about Laura not being there. Christmas tree scene or New Years party, your pick.

LilTV1155

The Life of a "Normie" Incubus with a passive skill - Pheromone Zoner; it release scents into environment and attract all kind of people to try capture and take him home with them. Said demon has to fight off everyone (adults and horny only) including seraphs and angels via comical manner like Home Alone style or/and Five Nights at Freeddy style (your pick) while trying to keep a normal life as Cubae demon in the human world.

Depressing stuff?
Main character is on 5th life and he can remember everything from his fourth and third life.

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
Main character is on 5th life and he can remember everything from his fourth and third life.
Do consider that i put encouragement and moral stuff in weakness, if i were to write this, it would be 2000 words of just sadness, nothing else.

LilTV1155

Do consider that i put encouragement and moral stuff in weakness, if i were to write this, it would be 2000 words of just sadness, nothing else.
Apparently enemies in past lives suffered karmic retribution and get turned into actual weapons called Cooties used by Main Characrer for fighting against Pheromones Lewders. Want revenge? Do whatever you want with them for anti-lewders, cutting grasses, cooking, poking manure, or etc.

Notes** Cooties can't humanize, but talk. (Too lethal, humane in looks but gory if attempted mating) Their magic power are controlled by wielder against their wills.Require blacksmithing = smelting/ beating/ spanky...... Idk which one is it.
Souls go back to cycle when weapon shatters. Each Cootie has limited uses depending on rarity.
Rarity Lv (Common -> Legendary Up to Down):
Trash - 25
Scum - 20
Crap - 15
Bastich - 10
Psycho - 5
FUBAR - 2 (After Break, become Trash before return to Cycle at Crap Level from Overuse Limit + Evolution)

The only allies not affected by Phereomone Zoners toward Incubus main character are Romance Deities, Cupids and Telepathy Psychics. But they tend to get horny and screw other people because horny system.
Children under age of 18 and baby animals are exempted from Pheromone Zoner. Anyone who possess childlike innocence mentality are also exempted from Phero Zone.
However grannies, gramps, and others above 18 are in the range. Includes saints eunuches, nuns, and monks.
Beware of yanderes from Nightmare and Wetdream work. If they do die and become Cooties; level become Extreme which can be reused for 3 times. Extreme Cooties act like cursed tools, can move on their own. But can't control people or user stronger than them.
Highly effective depending on their last life's hobbies and habits. But very fragile or malleable and can shatter like frags, if overused.
........ Hm? Did I just create a base for horror genre? If so, sowwee!
But you can have this idea. Got no plans to write this anytime cause I'm moe likely to put an Apocalypser Monsters in those things to control overpopulation which can end the story in 1 or less chapters.

Last edited: