One Star Rating Explanations.

Mwpensword

As with anyone who has posted a story there are always a few haters. What bothers me is when I get a 1 star with no explanation. It makes me think its a fake review to drop my score. Can we enforce writing a sentence or two when placing a 1 star review?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Shit like this happens. Just report to @Tony if you don't like 'em. He'll take care of you in a jiffy.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
On writing.com, every rating comes with a review. However, that also comes with a different culture.

Or send them to my story so I can add more one-star ratings to my collection <3

:blob_aww: *sharing my one stars with you* Sharing is caring!

LazyPanda

So is this like Mario Party? Who can collect the most stars?

AkalE

I want a feature for the site to force (remind) the reader to rate every 10 chapters. Like the apps: are you enjoying the app. Please rate.

Cold_Sun

I want explanations for the three-star ratings tbh.

5star, 1star i get it. But why the feck did you rate it 3? Was it good but not good enough. Or was it just not that bad? I have so many questions for the 3-starers

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
I want explanations for the three-star ratings tbh.

5star, 1star i get it. But why the feck did you rate it 3? Was it good but not good enough. Or was it just not that bad? I have so many questions for the 3-starers

:ROFLMAO: My words, the 3 starers are the trolls with brain.

Shiver

As long as there is a system in place where the score is the average of;
people that like our novels (who have to decide between 3, 4 or 5 stars, depending on how much they like it)
and people that dislike or want to troll who give 1 star, it'll always be a meh system that'll mainly frustrate the authors.

Changing it into a 3 option system (like, don't like and a 'meh' option in between) will at least allow 1 person that likes the novel cancel out 1 troll (or somebody that dislikes it).