Looking for Work Open for commission

I finally open commission after a while :blob_hide:

As for detailed information, please find it at this link and read it thoroughly:blob_reach:
>>Info and portfolio<<

Merci:blob_gift:

Underload

Good luck... unless you take nuffnies... in which case I would commission you for an art piece.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Oh, this looks good enough for that fancy cover I wanted!
a) How much for each additional character?
b) Are you OK with fanfic?
c) Are you OK with using real people as reference images for characters?
Note: I've been using a joke cover for Kaiba's Prostitute, but it's overdue for an upgrade. I'll want a pose like this, but with more clothes so I don't risk it getting rejected on any platform:

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Looking at his pricing, something like that image might cost you up to $400.
Possibly, but additional characters are often done at a discount. I'm looking for something around $200, maybe more.

Possibly, but additional characters are often done at a discount. I'm looking for something around $200, maybe more.
If you read my information thoroughly, additional chara is 80% of the price/character. And if you are serious to do a commission, please just Direct Message me. I'm not selling candy here. Be respectful and profesional. Thank you for your understanding.

K5Rakitan

If you read my information thoroughly, additional chara is 80% of the price/character. And if you are serious to do a commission, please just Direct Message me. I'm not selling candy here. Be respectful and profesional. Thank you for your understanding.
OK, I see the link now. Hard to focus with a squirming baby in my lap. I wind up typing with one hand a lot.

K5Rakitan

Husband says it might be in the budget by November, so for now, I'm going to wait off on this.