Looking for Work Open for Story Commissions

I will write just about anything.
  • NSFW
  • SFW
  • Fanfictions
  • Original Content
  • Furry
  • Just about anything, you name it we'll talk it out.
Things I will NOT do.
  • Anything that could be seen as illegal, I can elaborate in DM's
  • Kinks that include anything that involves mutilation, scat, urine, or vomit.
  • Academic work.
A small part of an action scene will be shown below. If you're interested feel free to message me, or contact me on Discord: Tee Mc Tee#2853

My rates are $10/1000 words, so far everyone I've worked with has loved my work.

Sample of my original work of "Kara the Experiment."

Screenshot_20221028_024728.png

Furry is illegal, why write it if you won't do illegal?
Because it's not Zoophilia, while doing the deed with an animal is seen as illegal, from what I can tell Furry isn't seen as illegal. A lot of people don't like it, I don't like it, then again I haven't done any commission I genuinely do like. But I guess that's not really the point.

When I say illegal, I mean seen as illegal in the eyes of the law, furry is looked at as odd, but it's not actually illegal. Now if it moves into the realm of bestiality, then it's a big no no from me.

Ssthat

Boo Tao Main
You should write a story in which a weak cultivator somehow gains access to unimaginable power and beats up everyone. The twist is that he only gets this power 13 hours and 26 minutes after drinking 2.46 fluid ounces of pure alcohol while sitting on top of a belltower while whistling yankee doodle while cultivating
im not paying you for this either, i just thought it would be a funny idea

Last edited: