optimism for the win!

Scaver

I mean i am really freaking positive and that makes no sense. If i am down in the morning then i am up in the night, if at night then the next morning. You just can't get me down, bitch. Funny that. But hey, they say optimistic people make great in life, so maybe....Well it's more like a fact anyways!

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
I can be optimist and pesimist in a matter of minutes, does that mean I'm optimistic?

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I can be optimist and pesimist in a matter of minutes, does that mean I'm optimistic?
Just don't listen to the voices. They always give the worst tips. Like: "Do it, it will be fine!" yet it never is. They are a bunch of bastards...

Keriahenta

I mean i am really freaking positive and that makes no sense. If i am down in the morning then i am up in the night, if at night then the next morning. You just can't get me down, bitch. Funny that. But hey, they say optimistic people make great in life, so maybe....Well it's more like a fact anyways!
Wow. I'm your opposite

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
hes a no good optimist.
you know you're young when you still have good feelings about life. Its only when you start going on random walks in an effort to not murder your whole family that you realize you've gotten old.