Option for [Hide from Homepage] on Reading List to override Release Filtering.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Currently, if you put a novel in a reading list and check [Hide from Homepage](All series from the list [Dropped] will be hidden from the main homepage.), it will show up anyway on the homepage if it satisfies [Release Filtering](Green means all releases which includes these genres will be shown on the homepage).

I wish for there to be an option for the Hide from Homepage function to take precedence over the Release Filtering since there are some novels in genres that I've selected to be Green in Release Filtering but do not want to see that I've put in a reading list.

Epsil

Currently, if you put a novel in a reading list and check [Hide from Homepage](All series from the list [Dropped] will be hidden from the main homepage.), it will show up anyway on the homepage if it satisfies [Release Filtering](Green means all releases which includes these genres will be shown on the homepage).

I wish for there to be an option for the Hide from Homepage function to take precedence over the Release Filtering since there are some novels in genres that I've selected to be Green in Release Filtering but do not want to see that I've put in a reading list.
Yuri bait got you down?