Option to add notifications to a library list

Basically_God

Simple really, just have an option in the edit library list menu that allows one to receive notifications when an item in the list receives an update. Quick and easy without the hassle of having to set multiple notifications... Though based on the fact there isn't already an option to have notifications for a novel I doubt this would occur.

May as well ask though, right?

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I can see it being useful but I kinda am already accustomed to just checking my list every day or two.
For an alternative till it is implemented, you can use your reading list's rss feed.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Has been suggested a few times, and nothing came out of it so far, so... Don't expect it to happen.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I think this would help a lot when an author like me goes on maternity leave and finally updates the story after several months.

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
Simple really, just have an option in the edit library list menu that allows one to receive notifications when an item in the list receives an update. Quick and easy without the hassle of having to set multiple notifications... Though based on the fact there isn't already an option to have notifications for a novel I doubt this would occur.

May as well ask though, right?
Join us and vote! Read my signature and also leave a comment in the thread!!

TunTun

Has been suggested a few times, and nothing came out of it so far, so... Don't expect it to happen.
Because most of the time the suggestion is not optional.

It is always "everything in your reading list should give a notification by default"

And not

"We should be able to opt-in into notifications"

However, more notifications might mean more expenses for Tony? Dunno. He did disable automatic notification refreshing (by default)

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Because most of the time the suggestion is not optional.

It is always "everything in your reading list should give a notification by default"

And not

"We should be able to opt-in into notifications"

However, more notifications might mean more expenses for Tony? Dunno. He did disable automatic notification refreshing (by default)
Yeah, but I saw it being made once or twice as an optional opt-in feature... Which is probably fine and something I think Tony might even consider.

That said, even if Tony does it, it's probably a super low-priority for him, so I'd bet it would take a few years to happen... >.>