Optional Feature Request for stories deleted by authors.

Omnicast

Just recently I tried to check a story on ScribbleHub that I'm quite interested in. Unfortunately, the story was just deleted. No reason or explanation. Just a dead page. :blob_teary:

Now I'm not angry at the author for doing so. It's their right to do what they want with their story, but I believe it would be nice to have an optional feature for authors should be a text box or a few options for them to tick off stating why they did so.

Mostly I'm just curious why they deemed their story warrants deletion. Maybe they want to revise it? Made a deal somewhere else to publish it? Maybe they didn't think the story was worth reading? Ran into the dreaded Writer's Block? I don't know, but I am quite curious. :blob_hmm_two:

I think it's only polite to inform readers that invested time, money, and patience with authors and their stories if they plan to delete it from Scribble Hub. Of course, this is all optional, but I'd still greatly appreciate it. :blobthumbsup:

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Have a great day guys and gals! :blob_salute:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Just recently I tried to check a story on ScribbleHub that I'm quite interested in. Unfortunately, the story was just deleted. No reason or explanation. Just a dead page. :blob_teary:

Now I'm not angry at the author for doing so. It's their right to do what they want with their story, but I believe it would be nice to have an optional feature for authors should be a text box or a few options for them to tick off stating why they did so.

Mostly I'm just curious why they deemed their story warrants deletion. Maybe they want to revise it? Made a deal somewhere else to publish it? Maybe they didn't think the story was worth reading? Ran into the dreaded Writer's Block? I don't know, but I am quite curious. :blob_hmm_two:

I think it's only polite to inform readers that invested time, money, and patience with authors and their stories if they plan to delete it from Scribble Hub. Of course, this is all optional, but I'd still greatly appreciate it. :blobthumbsup:

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Have a great day guys and gals! :blob_salute:
Who was the author? I always just DM them asking "what the fuck bro?"

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I don't remember who the author is, but the name of the novel was: Desert of the Orcs.

It's a guilty pleasure of mine. :blob_aww:
And i cant find that story on other websites or evem see who the author was. Maybe ask on novelupdates if anyone knows who the author was. Since you wont get many replies in scribblehub forums for a while, least not till it gets way bigger or these DISGUSTING LURKERS decide to grow a pair

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
I find weird that after deletion there isn't any info about were to reaad nor about the author. Even after deletion, maybe they're publishing somerwhere else, and let the readers know might help them

Last edited:

Omnicast

Yeah, that's what I did CupcakeNinja. I tried searching on Google for it and found nothing. Tried Fiction Press and Royal Road nada. It's dead Jim! :blob_teary:

I agree with you Keitaro. They just poof! Vanished off the face of ScribbleHub! Must be on the run or something. :sweating_profusely:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

TLCsDestiny

Maybe try looking up the author instead? I think that dude had another site but if it is him, maybe he took it down? (Maybe I've got the wrong person too)