Looking for Artist (Paid) Looking for a cover

Simo

A lazy sloth
Hello, i’m looking for an artist to commission for my latest novelcover. (This is a paid commission.)

Name of the story: Reborn as a DRAGON

Synopsis: My name is Tim or was that is until I died, there was no light at the end of the tunnel, no white room to choose any cheats from, nor was there any meeting with God.

I didn’t die heroically saving someone, and I certainly didn’t get hit by a truck. My death was rather stupid and anticlimactic, I had apparently bumped my head while sleeping and passed away...

That should have been the end of the road for me but like many self-proclaimed main characters, I joined the army of multi-dimension travelers and was reincarnated.

Being an avid light novel and manga reader, I would have been excited at the opportunity, if not for my new siblings who tried to kill me as soon as I was born, or my mother who seemed to have something with throwing me off cliffs, and let’s not forget my murderous father who forced me to flatten a small country as my Rite of passage.

Oh did I mention I was reborn as a Dragon?

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/294265/reborn-as-a-dragon/

This is my latest series which I have just started uploading less then a week ago, the reception it had was not bad with 105 readers adding it and counting.

I would prefer for a more mature western style, but if you think your art style would suit the theme of the story then please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Payment: I will leave that to you and how much you think the cover would cost.

**Contact info:**
Kindly send a Discord DM. Simo#7372

JayDirex

You should seek nyan_senpai. She's next level.

Simo

A lazy sloth
You should seek nyan_senpai. She's next level.

I shall try! Thank you )

Jemini

Could link you the guy who does all my covers. (You can check the series in my sig to see the covers.) He's kinda expensive though. Depends on how much you're willing to pay. The only reason I go with him is because I am earning from patreon and I feel it makes sense to put the patron dollars back into my series.

Simo

A lazy sloth
Could link you the guy who does all my covers. (You can check the series in my sig to see the covers.) He's kinda expensive though. Depends on how much you're willing to pay. The only reason I go with him is because I am earning from patreon and I feel it makes sense to put the patron dollars back into my series.
Would you mind elaborating on the rates?

Jemini

Would you mind elaborating on the rates?
The rates were actually raised to an even $100 for the digital novel cover (which is before fiverr's processing fees so the actual price comes out to around $105,) or $150 for a traditional two-sided hard media novel cover. (I got both of mine for $80, but the 3rd one I just ordered is for the new rate.) As you can see if you checked out my covers though, this guy definitely has skill.

(I mostly decided to use him because he was the first person to actually do a good job with designing the weapon I wanted my MC in Key to the Void to wield. I was using that both as a test and also because I actually wanted a good design. I figured it presented exactly the right kind of challenge. She's the one in the back on the cover. That weapon she's holding is not actually a staff. It's a melee weapon that's disguised to look like a staff. It's actually a double bit pole axe. I wanted to design something based off the idea of a double bit Igorot axe that could easily be mistaken for a staff at a distance. I figured someone who could come up with a design for that would also have the skills needed to do most other things I might ask for.)

Anyway, I just messaged him asking if I should post his link publicly or give it to someone in DM if they want it. I figure recommendations is something he wouldn't be opposed to, but I want permission before making said recommendation on a public forum. I'll still DM it to you if you are interested and he hasn't gotten back to me before you do though.

EDIT: I just heard back from him. He gave me permission to be as public as I like with my recommendations, so here's the link to the guy's fiverr.

Last edited:

Nanakawaichan

I commissioned this artist for my dragon theme novel (but I haven't changed my cover yet since I haven't reach that scene) and I think she is pretty good at drawing dragons and humanoid dragon/demon like creatures. You can check it out here.
Please remember that price is for personal use only. If you want to use it for commercial, you have to tell her and she will charge you for additional price. Also she doesn't allow to use it for hard copy novel.

Last edited:

Jemini

I commissioned this artist for my dragon theme novel (but I haven't changed my cover yet since I haven't reach that scene) and I think she is pretty good at drawing dragons and humanoid dragon/demon like creatures. You can check it out here.
Please remember that price is for personal use only. If you want to use it for commercial, you have to tell her and she will charge you for additional price. Also she doesn't allow to use it for hard copy novel.

Oh wow. I take back what I said about the artist I recommended being expensive. But, I can definitely see where the higher charge comes from. The detail work on the hair for those characters is ridiculous. The style reminds me a bit of Yoshitaka Amano. (The artist who did the concept arts for the early NES and SNES era Final Fantasy games.)

Not_A_Symphony

Picasso 2.0
Hello, i’m looking for an artist to commission for my latest novelcover. (This is a paid commission.)

Name of the story: Reborn as a DRAGON

Synopsis: My name is Tim or was that is until I died, there was no light at the end of the tunnel, no white room to choose any cheats from, nor was there any meeting with God.

I didn’t die heroically saving someone, and I certainly didn’t get hit by a truck. My death was rather stupid and anticlimactic, I had apparently bumped my head while sleeping and passed away...

That should have been the end of the road for me but like many self-proclaimed main characters, I joined the army of multi-dimension travelers and was reincarnated.

Being an avid light novel and manga reader, I would have been excited at the opportunity, if not for my new siblings who tried to kill me as soon as I was born, or my mother who seemed to have something with throwing me off cliffs, and let’s not forget my murderous father who forced me to flatten a small country as my Rite of passage.

Oh did I mention I was reborn as a Dragon?

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/294265/reborn-as-a-dragon/

This is my latest series which I have just started uploading less then a week ago, the reception it had was not bad with 105 readers adding it and counting.

I would prefer for a more mature western style, but if you think your art style would suit the theme of the story then please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Payment: I will leave that to you and how much you think the cover would cost.

**Contact info:**
Kindly send a Discord DM. Simo#7372
I do some art, I just sent you a DM through the discord tag :blobtaco:

Nanakawaichan

Oh wow. I take back what I said about the artist I recommended being expensive. But, I can definitely see where the higher charge comes from. The detail work on the hair for those characters is ridiculous. The style reminds me a bit of Yoshitaka Amano. (The artist who did the concept arts for the early NES and SNES era Final Fantasy games.)
Yea. I like her style especially the details. All of her works look so cool and she can make the character look badass.