Looking for Artist (Paid, Request closed) Looking for good cover art and willing to pay.

StadiumGambler

Author Name: StadiumGambler

Profession: Author

Preferred Art Style: Anime/Manga style, or any style really so long at its done right for a gritty cyberpunk-type story (so no Nickelodeon show giant head type art, not that I have anything against that......)

Story: Shadowrun - The Wild Fire Tales (Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/297362/shadowrun-the-wild-fire-tales/ )

Request: I'm looking to get a cover for my webnovel. This one's based off the Shadowrun franchise, which is set in the 2050s and beyond in a dystopian future where magic meets technology and corps run the world, so I'm looking for a generally gritty cyberpunk-ish style to it. I'm wanting an image of three characters standing in a triangle formation, facing away from the backdrop of a street leading to a burning skyscraper, or possibly three covers with the same background but a different character rotated in for each cover, idk. Descriptions of the characters are pretty detailed and I'll provide them in DM to any interested artists with good profiles.

Budget: $100 CAD, can only pay through PayPal (no idea what our monopoly money is to any other country these days, i'd like to say its 70-80 cents on the US dollar?)

Contact me here or on Discord if interested, I'm on the Scribblehub discord with the same username as here.

EDIT: Request filled by TheWitchOfTheRock, shoutouts to her!

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
well wait cant you just look for some stock images first? There must be some that would fit well. I mean look at this. It has watermarks, but uh...hell, i'd use it.

Attachments

• 39822836-future-cities.jpg
    39822836-future-cities.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 60

TheWitchOfTheRock

Preferred Art Style: Anime/Manga style, or any style really so long at its done right for a gritty cyberpunk-type story (so no Nickelodeon show giant head type art, not that I have anything against that......)

Story: Shadowrun - The Wild Fire Tales (Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/297362/shadowrun-the-wild-fire-tales/ )

Request: I'm looking to get a cover for my webnovel. This one's based off the Shadowrun franchise, which is set in the 2050s and beyond in a dystopian future where magic meets technology and corps run the world, so I'm looking for a generally gritty cyberpunk-ish style to it. I'm wanting an image of three characters standing in a triangle formation, facing away from the backdrop of a street leading to a burning skyscraper, or possibly three covers with the same background but a different character rotated in for each cover, idk. Descriptions of the characters are pretty detailed and I'll provide them in DM to any interested artists with good profiles.

Budget: $100 CAD, can only pay through PayPal (no idea what our monopoly money is to any other country these days, i'd like to say its 70-80 cents on the US dollar?)

Contact me here or on Discord if interested, I'm on the Scribblehub discord with the same username as here.
hi there!

Fellow Canadian author/artist currently taking commissions!

here's my commissions sheet:

My insta, which has a bit more fanart/studies

and here's my portfolio!

Thorkell_40k

Do you use Payoneer? You can even pay from there😀
And how about you check my art? May be it will be to your liking😀

Last edited: