Part II of My Best Friend is a Prince from Another World chapters

CubicleHermit

I posted all of part I because it's been done for a while, but just started posting the second part...

Joel and Mark, at school in the new world.
"Not like we’d have a shot with any of [the girls.]”

“There’s no ‘we’ there,” [Joel] said, to which I gave him a skeptical look. “Really! I’m going to get a girlfriend this year.”
It's an isekai story. Joel's a prince. He'd better be careful what he wishes for :)

Next short chapter scheduled for Weds.

If anyone actually is interested, happy to take feedback or discuss any of the Pt. I chapters or questions about the the setting.

Series page:

Direct link to part 2:

Last edited:

CubicleHermit

Been months, but Pt II, Ch 12-13 have been posted and 14 is scheduled for tomorrow.

Got some downtime at work for the holidays so hope to get a little ahead on chapters, but we'll see.

There's also some discussion in reply to a comment, if anyone wants to know a little more about real-world-side worldbuilding that I don't think will make it into the story :) https://www.scribblehub.com/read/43...rom-another-world/chapter/433925/?cid=1686660 (includes some light spoilers if you're still in Pt I)

CubicleHermit

Pt. II, Chapter 18 is up. A bit delayed, so 19 may be up soon.

If you think this (and 19 when it's up) is a bit info-dump-ish, the first drafts were worse. I may put some of it into the glossary.

CubicleHermit

...and we're up to Pt II, Chapter 27.

I've also been playing with AI art generators a bit. Here's the giant demon from Pt. II, Ch. 22
_5e070314-85da-4b24-9f67-65abc092acce.jpg

CubicleHermit

Two more chapters are currently with my beta reader, hope to be posting at least one of them in the next day or two.

In the meanwhile, I generated a bunch of AI character portraits of the main cast and a few of the minor characters: