People's choice!

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Hi guys! I am nyan, aka nyanncreates. I have been commissioned by owner san Tony to make a new advertisement banner for scribblehub in novelupdates. I have a queue and I still haven't started on the piece yet, buttt one thing is for sure, it has to be awesome. Not necessarily complex but .. nice! For that I need ideas, however as a busy (and lazy) person ideas and inspiration don't come often. Sooo I decided to ask if scribblers have any ideas to share...

Some specifications I have in mind are that.

- it has to be a female character
- not hypersexualised
- black hair.

I would really appreciate you all sharing your ideas thanks!

Here is an art piece I did for @JayDirex for those who came for some arto!

Agentt

Thighs
Have one in a tipical business suit. Hair shoulder length. Skirt knee length, with black heels.
Or, well. A goth girl in black stockings

Last edited:

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
This is my suggestion.

Smiling houselady with an apron, giving a dish to the viewer: "Have a bite, the secret ingredient is love!"
The dish: an eldritch whirlpool of "Fantasy" "SF" "Cultivation" "Isekai" "Dungeon" "Cute girls" "Degen" "Passion"

Edit: What's the format/resolution?

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
a girl who looks like lain but is smiling happily as if she just got through bad shit in her life and is finally happy. Probably encouraging us to do the same. She is also reading/writing something on her phone.

Xtticus0

Since it's sh/nu I'm thinking a librarian with your specifications would do.
As for the poses, It can be while fixing the shelf/taking out a book, and turning to her side, to the off-screen patron in need of help.

Nice art btw, good luck with your commission! :blob_hide:

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
This is my suggestion.

Smiling houselady with an apron, giving a dish to the viewer: "Have a bite, the secret ingredient is love!"
The dish: an eldritch whirlpool of "Fantasy" "SF" "Cultivation" "Isekai" "Dungeon" "Cute girls" "Degen" "Passion"

Edit: What's the format/resolution?
250x350 I think 🤔

D

Deleted member 45782

I have nothing to contribute since I suck at brainstorming. But! I give you all of my cheers~ yay!
Magical zap zap lightning and star sparkles made its way in... :D
The power of cheering is strong in this one.