Perfect time to post

muhyumi

Hi guys! I'm here today to ask what's the perfect time to post here in scribble hub. I posted a new novel and I have three chapters available right now but I want to get as much traffic I can get. So, what time and day do you suggest I post? Thank, guys.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Hi guys! I'm here today to ask what's the perfect time to post here in scribble hub. I posted a new novel and I have three chapters available right now but I want to get as much traffic I can get. So, what time and day do you suggest I post? Thank, guys.
Noon in North/South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, or any island with a population. Do Not post at noon for Australia if you care for your life… my god the Aussies…

Reactions: era

LABmaiL

Friend of All Hats :)
Personally, I read after 12:00 PM (Eastern standard time). I'm not an author, so I can't say if this truly works, but wouldn't it be best to post shortly after trending updates so you have more traffic when the trending data comes in?

xiaomangisbusy

There is none really. Your current readers now get notifications every time you update, so they will see it regardless.

If you are trying to target new readers, consider varying your upload time of day to get some exposure in all the time zones? Other than that, there is not much significance as your readers will read no matter what time of the day you post. More than the time of day, it is better to just be consistent. Choose a realistic update schedule for yourself and adhere to it.

muhyumi

Noon in North/South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, or any island with a population. Do Not post at noon for Australia if you care for your life… my god the Aussies…
does the aussies got a rep idk about 😂
There is none really. Your current readers now get notifications every time you update, so they will see it regardless.

If you are trying to target new readers, consider varying your upload time of day to get some exposure in all the time zones? Other than that, there is not much significance as your readers will read no matter what time of the day you post. More than the time of day, it is better to just be consistent. Choose a realistic update schedule for yourself and adhere to it.
thank you this makes a lot of sense!

EternalSunset0

I have been getting some success on my first volume at around around 8am here (+8 gmt), but I think that what matters most is making the most out of your time in the "New Series" tab. Barring circumstances like an unexplained surge or a run in Trending, that New Series time is the time that offers the most growth I think. Make the most out of your time there to make a strong impression.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Whenever people don't post, which also means if people have a good time to post and everyone follows it, it becomes the worst time to post as your story gets buried under everyone else's.

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
Really whenever works. I've said this a few times but if the Geographical Distributions tab on Statistics works then you can try to adjust your post schedules to appeal to the largest viewer count's country/continent