Personal Drawing (Storyboard Actually [Probably?] )

LilTV1155

Purpose: Picture Storage + Drawing Testing

Skull Face Warrior 1.png
Oer Juvetling Chibi (Deer Centaur-SparrowHarpy).png
Screenshot_20210228-012314_Samsung Notes.jpg

Story. Should not require words to explain the story. Follow old fairytale format. Somewhat.
Images were posted on Wordpress blog account and removed by myself for personal reasons. This time, I want to see if there's any other long-term effects with posting those here.

Notes: Those drawings are hand-drawn myself and kinda old using Paint.
** I am in no way attempting to marginalize or stereotype people. This is supposed to be a Cave Painting Draft Storyboard. Order might be shit.
-
Attached Files are not in proper order due to being arranged alphabetically or by system.
Continuation of Storyboard Old model -
TellTaleFC02.9.png

TellTaleFC02.9.1.png

TellTaleFC02.92.png

ATT.FC2.97.png

ATT.FC2.98.png

Fangblade Coyote Part3.05.png

TellTaleFC02.99.png

TellTaleFC03.05.png

TellTaleFC03.01.png

10. Picture files may be missing.

Fangblade Coyote 3.0,2.png

Attachments

• Ayde Draft.png
    Ayde Draft.png
    388.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Fangblade Coyote Part2.png
    Fangblade Coyote Part2.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 91
  • TellTaleFC02.1.png
    TellTaleFC02.1.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 86
  • TellTaleFC02.3.png
    TellTaleFC02.3.png
    533.6 KB · Views: 77
  • TellTaleFC02.2.png
    TellTaleFC02.2.png
    413.4 KB · Views: 75
  • TellTaleFC02.4.png
    TellTaleFC02.4.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 74
  • TellTaleFC02.5.png
    TellTaleFC02.5.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 81
  • TellTaleFC02.6.png
    TellTaleFC02.6.png
    528.4 KB · Views: 68
  • TellTaleFC02.75.png
    TellTaleFC02.75.png
    260.2 KB · Views: 80
  • TellTaleFC02.7.png
    TellTaleFC02.7.png
    651.1 KB · Views: 82
  • TellTaleFC02.8.png
    TellTaleFC02.8.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

LilTV1155

I am confused and amazed at the same time. :blob_melt:
Not surprising. I always have this problematic style in most of my storytelling. It's a beautiful illusion I get mesmerized in. On paper in writing, it's "asdfgh!" something you only get from constipation. On paper in drawing, it's either terrifying / disturbing, or just pretty alright or just 20% of what it's supposed to look like. Also Paint have strict limitations in what I can do + my inexperience in other drawing programs.
-
Continuation of old drawing files and hopefully those arts stay still in this thread unlike the last time on wordpress blog.
-
For the people who want answers:
* No biblical references or finger pointing - symbolic shaming.

1) The ones who looks humans are Chief Father and Chief Mother. *Not referring to Indigenous Culture, but for setting: Prehistoric
2) Giant animal beasts / monstrous beasts: Eagle, Snake, and Bear are Deities.
3) Black and white stick figures without heads = Ordinary people; Black - Alive, White - Dead
**Stick figures with heads & faces = Very important figures

4) Animal looking creatures with jeweled staff = Cobra, Panther, & Parrot are Shamans
5) Animal-headed / Animal traits stick figures = Sons of Deities / Demigods
6) Brown circle-net thing hanging from ceiling with gems = Dreamcatcher
*Again, Not referring to Indigenous Culture, but the object was borrowed for setting the story

7) Small or shorter stick figure characters = Children or younger character or side characters
8) Black stick figure holding gray spiky objects = shell horns = Paying respect
9) White head, white hairs, green body centaur figure = Kindred Walker / Maiden Mare.
** Not demon! She's a shamanistic creature and not very humane compared to other stick characters.
Graykin Walker tells the children, "What is the worth of a man?"
Demigods' choices = Answers
-
This is a seal following Cave Painting format in which it moves its head.
seal.png

Fangblade Coyote 3.02.png
Fangblade Coyote 3.03.png
Fangblade Coyote 3.04.png
Fangblade Coyote 3.05.png
Fangblade Coyote 3.03.png

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Also Paint have strict limitations in what I can do + my inexperience in other drawing programs.
Another mesmerizing masterpiece!! :blob_aww: :blob_aww: Lol, the guy getting hit by stuff made me laugh! Hah! Not so confuse anymore! I am learning your language!

My dear, have you tried Krita? It is really user-friendly. I mean a moron like me can use it! It is where I do my covers.~

LilTV1155

Another mesmerizing masterpiece!! :blob_aww: :blob_aww: Lol, the guy getting hit by stuff made me laugh! Hah! Not so confuse anymore! I am learning your language!

My dear, have you tried Krita? It is really user-friendly. I mean a moron like me can use it! It is where I do my covers.~
Krita? Never heard of it. Do you have to download it from Chrome, free mode?

Yeah, and the Demigods fight over toys. They were kids. Mean bullies. Except for the Coyote boy.

I was thinking of using these pictures to turn them into comics on my own. But it's a lot of work, time consuming, and hard to safeguard on the internet. Nothing's ever safe on the Internet. No one is.

My idea at the time with making this drawing was to create a storyboard for myself and the written story that follow it. But I decided to go for a story that can be told without words. Hard to make it understandable without word contexts.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Krita? Never heard of it. Do you have to download it from Chrome, free mode?

Yeah, and the Demigods fight over toys. They were kids. Mean bullies. Except for the Coyote boy.

I was thinking of using these pictures to turn them into comics on my own. But it's a lot of work, time consuming, and hard to safeguard on the internet. Nothing's ever safe on the Internet. No one is.

My idea at the time with making this drawing was to create a storyboard for myself and the written story that follow it. But I decided to go for a story that can be told without words. Hard to make it understandable without word contexts.
You can dl from anywhere you want.:blob_melt:
Krita

You are right, no one is safe on the internet! And drawing is time-consuming, but the effects sometimes are better than written format *How I wish I could do manga.*

Well, I am loving it so far! If you keep them coming, I would love to continue to experience them! You got one fan here.~ :blob_aww:Eventually, I will figure out the rest of the story. A challenge I will accept.:blob_happy:

LilTV1155

You can dl from anywhere you want.:blob_melt:
Krita

You are right, no one is safe on the internet! And drawing is time-consuming, but the effects sometimes are better than written format *How I wish I could do manga.*

Well, I am loving it so far! If you keep them coming, I would love to continue to experience them! You got one fan here.~ :blob_aww:Eventually, I will figure out the rest of the story. A challenge I will accept.:blob_happy:
Me too. I want to do manga. ...... But somehow I got a comic strip. lol
-
Sure! Time to restock on the old storyboard picture. They got stopped in high school and college because stuffs. But it's nice for me to de-nerve the pics from my mind here.

Give me a little bit of time, I will definitely work on finishing this story. Symmetry of characters will start getting irregular just a little bit due to brush stroke this time.

Side notes** The entire storyboard's 1st order start from the 1st post's attachment files from right to left down. Then the 2nd order follow the thumbnail pictures from up to down on the same post. The story continue on 2nd post from up to down.

** Not like I can control its messed up arrangement when I just posted them here on my thread.
Fangblade Coyote. War between brothers.png

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Me too. I want to do manga. ...... But somehow I got a comic strip. lol
-
Sure! Time to restock on the old storyboard picture. They got stopped in high school and college because stuffs. But it's nice for me to de-nerve the pics from my mind here.

Give me a little bit of time, I will definitely work on finishing this story. Symmetry of characters will start getting irregular just a little bit due to brush stroke this time.
Yay! I will be waiting patiently! :blob_aww:

LilTV1155

Fangblade Coyote.3.06.png

........... Brats. And they are shit kids. . . Well they did come from the butts except for that pup.

Fangblade Coyote.3.07.png

In every drawing, there are always hidden symbols. Given symbols: Copper feather, gold headdress, silver horse, and a stone hammer.
The demigods from oldest to youngest: 1) Blue, 2) Green 3) Red 4) Gray is same age as Red

Fangblade Coyote.3.08.png
Fangblade Coyote.3.09 .png

Fangblade Coyote.Penalty .png
Fangblade Coyote.3.10 .png

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Just realized.:blob_hmm: The FC02.02 was missing the male hunters. Lots of things taken out from picture after download and transfer between storage.
-
Edit: :blob_no:Damnit! There were important characters left out from the scenes! Oh well, when I'm done with this. I will upload a picture of a hand-drawn Draft that shows all of it, the entire thing. :blob_hmph:

Last edited:

LilTV1155

On Break folks. Brb.

Edit: Those pictures may look different due to me drawing them on a phone instead of computer. But concept still same, hope this won't bug you all.

Screenshot_20210909-205332_Samsung Notes.jpg

Screenshot_20210909-205348_Samsung Notes.jpg

Last edited: