Personal Drawing (Storyboard Actually [Probably?] )

LilTV1155

Clydedale horse. Why did it turn into a bear dog?!
@KoyukiMegumi , do you think this one look like a WW 2 visor cap? Or should I work on it some more? I'm a bit stuck though.
hat.png

LilTV1155

hat.png

How about this one?
I tried to go for simple. But armors for this Traumorph is gonna be a tough one. Hm....

Last edited:

LilTV1155

This is hard. I think I will have to play Anatomy Diagram later on.
Let use the Humanoid Model as reference since there's hardly any reference that related to what I have in mind.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

I'm not sure if this reference can work on a full body bear dog.
Reference for Bear.png

Or is it too spacey?

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Need helps on where to put armor on this bear based on the human model earlier!
Draft Lv 3.png

I am trying to go for a tactical bear with a little formal suit. If that doesn't work, should I scrap this bear draft?
By the way, the blowhole is . . . . what you think is the whale's eye. It shoot bullets from there.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Back to Fangblade Coyote Storyboard.
FC Scene5.10 me think.png

Chief: Then what about Fangblade Coyote?
Earth Shaman: What were the results of his 2nd trial?
Chief: He did not speak of it. But I saw the boy hold in his hands, a strange dagger.
Earth Shaman: Dagger?
Chief: Aye. He did not let me touch it. The blade was carved from bone, yet it shine like metal.

The three shamans fell silent as they grew concerned for different reasons.
One was furious because he must adjust his plans.
The other two were at loss for words.
The snake wondered if this has anything to do with his god's silence.
The panther thought hard, "How can he tell the Chief?"

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Need helps on where to put armor on this bear based on the human model earlier!
View attachment 11177
I am trying to go for a tactical bear with a little formal suit. If that doesn't work, should I scrap this bear draft?
By the way, the blowhole is . . . . what you think is the whale's eye. It shoot bullets from there.
I think it looks great! Though idk if i would call it bear. o.o looks like a whale with legs and ears xD
Hat looks amazing though!

LilTV1155

Though idk if i would call it bear. o.o looks like a whale with legs and ears
I agree with you on that one. Though the killer whale coloring was more of a joke myself, but I am very surprised to see it turn into actual land whale with six legs?

Originally, I tried to draw a Clydedale horse. But that design went off into the Bear body zone. Used up all the Undoes, so it was stuck. So I tried to draw a half Dog-Bear. Failed. It only like a Dog when it shows ears in Threatened mode and anything else? A bear. Give it a white underbelly? An orca.
Dog Pose Format.png

At this point, I'm at a loss on what kind of animal it was supposed to be now. It's a weird, very bizarre evolution.
I give up on putting the armor on a runner bear or a stand up bear. Hopefully, the teddy bear will work instead.
Rosite Traumorph Lv 3 - Inquipo to Mercillar.png

Inquipo evolves into Mercillar nicknamed "The Hunter."
Same Trigger, Type and Abilities as Inquipo.
Differences:
1) Wear a cap.
- - Red band on cap is one eye. Ensign glow when target prey is present.
2) Orca skin pattern
3) Can wear clothes, but only appear in a blue military uniform with tactical armors, belt, pant, and shoes and black leather gloves
4) Can stand up and walk like human or run on all six like an animals
5) 3 Layered armors over blue coat uniform - 1st Lay Tactical, 2nd Lay Steel, 3rd Lay Kevlar
6) Air Tracker Spines can absorb electricity and shoot charged quills like bullets 50% accuracy
- - Also seal up and turn into dorsal fins while swimming in water
7) Fire bullets, arrows, darts from blowholes disguised as whale's "eyes" with 90% accuracy
8) Can create Killer Locusts by cutting its own flesh and command them via Ear-horns in Morse codes
9) Can camouflage itself anywhere on lands or disguise itself as human Hunter
10) Shoot silk and spin web-traps from fingertips
11) Assassin blades from wrist (x4 arms)
12) Can roar, howl, bark, salute, use only hunting knife, throwing knives, hunting bow, spear, and hunting rifle
13) Sound Deaf; detect land vibrations by tail or spiderweb traps
14) Bear nose-white underbelly = mouth of octopi tentacled teeth
15) Speed is as fast as bear. Know martial arts.
16) Immune to metals and resistant to winds; exception - Cold Silver or special Metals and x10 stronger Wind-Type
17) Can talk by humming, roar, bark, howl.

Weakness - Flower Perfumes, Wood Element, Fire Element, Carbonite Steel with mono edge, Cold Silver, Meteor Iron, Salt, Plasm Lightsaber, Flower petals cocoa beans, apple seeds, tomato, potato, chocolate (food allergy),

Like: Flowers, meats, baked potatoes, tomato stews, apple juices, coffee and chocolate candies

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I agree with you on that one. Though the killer whale coloring was more of a joke myself, but I am very surprised to see it turn into actual land whale with six legs?

Originally, I tried to draw a Clydedale horse. But that design went off into the Bear body zone. Used up all the Undoes, so it was stuck. So I tried to draw a half Dog-Bear. Failed. It only like a Dog when it shows ears in Threatened mode and anything else? A bear. Give it a white underbelly? An orca.
View attachment 11198
At this point, I'm at a loss on what kind of animal it was supposed to be now. It's a weird, very bizarre evolution.
I give up on putting the armor on a runner bear or a stand up bear. Hopefully, the teddy bear will work instead.View attachment 11201
Inquipo evolves into Mercillar nicknamed "The Hunter."
Same Trigger, Type and Abilities as Inquipo.
Differences:
1) Wear a cap.
- - Red band on cap is one eye. Ensign glow when target prey is present.
2) Orca skin pattern
3) Can wear clothes, but only appear in a blue military uniform with tactical armors, belt, pant, and shoes and black leather gloves
4) Can stand up and walk like human or run on all six like an animals
5) 3 Layered armors over blue coat uniform - 1st Lay Tactical, 2nd Lay Steel, 3rd Lay Kevlar
6) Air Tracker Spines can absorb electricity and shoot charged quills like bullets 50% accuracy
- - Also seal up and turn into dorsal fins while swimming in water
7) Fire bullets, arrows, darts from blowholes disguised as whale's "eyes" with 90% accuracy
8) Can create Killer Locusts by cutting its own flesh and command them via Ear-horns in Morse codes
9) Can camouflage itself anywhere on lands or disguise itself as human Hunter
10) Shoot silk and spin web-traps from fingertips
11) Assassin blades from wrist (x4 arms)
12) Can roar, howl, bark, salute, use only hunting knife, throwing knives, hunting bow, spear, and hunting rifle
13) Sound Deaf; detect land vibrations by tail or spiderweb traps
14) Bear nose-white underbelly = mouth of octopi tentacled teeth
15) Speed is as fast as bear. Know martial arts.
16) Immune to metals and resistant to winds; exception - Cold Silver or special Metals and x10 stronger Wind-Type
17) Can talk by humming, roar, bark, howl.

Weakness - Flower Perfumes, Wood Element, Fire Element, Carbonite Steel with mono edge, Cold Silver, Meteor Iron, Salt, Plasm Lightsaber, Flower petals cocoa beans, apple seeds, tomato, potato, chocolate (food allergy),

Like: Flowers, meats, baked potatoes, tomato stews, apple juices, coffee and chocolate candies
I love it! Adorable killer whale! Do these beast exist in your stories? c:

LilTV1155

I love it! Adorable killer whale! Do these beast exist in your stories? c:
I really intend to.
In one series, they are considered minor (?) antagonists in Rose of Fates, which hasn't come out yet.
In another stories, they are viewed as protagonists in Bestiary Mode.
But for the 2nd series titled Bestiary Mode, it will be mostly dependent on drawings in the future since I can't explain well.
I am going to include Anti-Fetish/Romanticization stuffs in Bestiary Mode and watch how some people react to it. I think it will be a dark comedy or horror comedy depending how any Viewer see it.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Here's the translations:

From what the Shamans has learned of Fangblade Coyote. The boy has recieved a dagger, which is not made of bone but a tooth from a powerful Ayde, or god spirit - Retak, the Death Taker. His path was set in stone - death. This has already been prophesized by the mad Chieftess's dream.

Fire Shaman - Kill the Boy!
Water Shaman - Do not kill! We should leave him be and watch him for some times.
Fire Shaman - The Boy must go! He's a Bane on our Gods' plans!
Water Shaman - You are eager to earn the Taker's wrath?
Fire Shaman - Kaw! Why should I fear the Taker?! You are a coward! Our gods are powerful than any monster!
Water Shaman - How can you be certain that the People of this world shall not have grave disasters?
Earth Shaman - ;;'>.> . . . . <.<';; . . . . . 0....o?
(The Bird want the boy gone. The Snake want to leave the boy be. But killing a child of the Taker will grant us a fate worse than death.)
-------------
You know how people handle a death prophecy or a hard decision?
1. In the past, killing cause karmic retribution effect.
2. In the present, ignorance is bliss.
3. In the future, observation lead to better preventive, but idle monitoring mean to let it happen.
FC Concession.png

The Earth Shaman made a suggestion and felt relieved when the other two agreed.
"Servant of Sea is right. We cannot kill the boy. He is favored by the Taker.
But the Servant of Sky is correct. The boy cannot stay. His existence will surely be a bane.
We should have him sent far away, so he can never return. The Iveplan Village shall deny and cast him out."
-
So which one was the right decision?

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Here's the translations:

From what the Shamans has learned of Fangblade Coyote. The boy has recieved a dagger, which is not made of bone but a tooth from a powerful Ayde, or god spirit - Retak, the Death Taker. His path was set in stone - death. This has already been prophesized by the mad Chieftess's dream.

Fire Shaman - Kill the Boy!
Water Shaman - Do not kill! We should leave him be and watch him for some times.
Fire Shaman - The Boy must go! He's a Bane on our Gods' plans!
Water Shaman - You are eager to earn the Taker's wrath?
Fire Shaman - Kaw! Why should I fear the Taker?! You are a coward! Our gods are powerful than any monster!
Water Shaman - How can you be certain that the People of this world shall not have grave disasters?
Earth Shaman - ;;'>.> . . . . <.<';; . . . . . 0....o?
(The Bird want the boy gone. The Snake want to leave the boy be. But killing a child of the Taker will grant us a fate worse than death.)
-------------
You know how people handle a death prophecy or a hard decision?
1. In the past, killing cause karmic retribution effect.
2. In the present, ignorance is bliss.
3. In the future, observation lead to better preventive, but idle monitoring mean to let it happen.
View attachment 11223
The Earth Shaman made a suggestion and felt relieved when the other two agreed.
"Servant of Sea is right. We cannot kill the boy. He is favored by the Taker.
But the Servant of Sky is correct. The boy cannot stay. His existence will surely be a bane.
We should have him sent far away, so he can never return. The Iveplan Village shall deny and cast him out."
-
So which one was the right decision?
Leaving the boy alone surely xD

LilTV1155

Leaving the boy alone surely xD
Yup. Even the Kindred Walker said so in her letter. Heck, even the Sea God and Mountain God wanted their shamans to leave the boy alone too.
But who would listen to the wise ones? The Water Shaman did, but he misinterpreted the message.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Yup. Even the Kindred Walker said so in her letter. Heck, even the Sea God and Mountain God wanted their shamans to leave the boy alone too.
But who would listen to the wise ones? The Water Shaman did, but he misinterpreted the message.
xD then again :3 it fits the colors too. The red/orange is the hot-headed one. The green and blue are more chill~

LilTV1155

A dark turn - Exile.
FC5.10.png

Chief: Send him to the Wolf Mountain! From here and now, this boy is Iveplan no more! You are to never return here or be Taken by the blades!
Guards: Yes sir!
Fangblade Coyote: Father!
Chief: You are no son of mine!
The eldest brother watched on coldly. The middle brother pointed and mocked. The youngest covered his wicked grin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tv format.png

From Creator's Mind Box:
TV - . . . . Does he really not know?
VF - No. As long those Ayde keep messing around.
TV - Twisted.
VF - I call it "Ironic." Revenge is best served cold.
TV - But isn't this one unplanned?
VF - Mmhm. Mint coffee is nice.
TV - It was kindly donated?
VF - Only the dead know.

Last edited: