Personal Drawing (Storyboard Actually [Probably?] )

LilTV1155

Nvm.
Screenshot_20211121-233135_BlackBoard.jpg

A gift for the true brave.
picture_29.png

Joy. Treasure.
picture_30.png

Anger in pride, jealousy, and confusion.
picture_31.png

Last edited:

LilTV1155

I've been thinking about drawing my own stories... 😶
👉👈
Go for it. But you may want to stock up your drawings on a image hosting website before posting them on Scribblehub. Leave those drawing under spoiler tags contents if it's been deemed mature.
Screenshot_20211123-135419_BlackBoard.jpg

picture_22.png picture_24.png picture_23.png picture_25.png picture_26.png
Kindred Walker's Letter to the three shamans:

"Twice you overstepped,
Twice the Chiefs, led astray
The stars were misaligned.

You still think me an addled fool, so blind?

Tell your Patrons shamans.: Leave him be or lose more your mate"
picture_7.png

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Heads up!
I might submit manual storyboard drawing here in the future. Pencil drawn sketches, but with personal signature ad no details (unless for actual story) . Will include the missing links and etc. Color pencils or crayons might be included.

LilTV1155

I tried to draw wild pigs or boars in a simple form. But......is it even close?
picture_21.png picture_8.png picture_7.png

I tried for Rose with simple lines, but I am certain that I already has an old design for rose somewhere but hell.... Screenshot_20211125-223749_BlackBoard.jpg Screenshot_20211125-223315_BlackBoard.jpg Screenshot_20211125-222338_BlackBoard.jpg Screenshot_20211125-222218_BlackBoard.jpg
Ttied to use lines from Peace Symbol and combine with rose's outline and a five pointed star. Now it look like something else?
Friends, which picture is closet to a wild pig and which one is closet to a rose?

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I tried to draw wild pigs or boars in a simple form. But......is it even close?
View attachment 10598View attachment 10599View attachment 10600

I tried for Rose with simple lines, but I am certain that I already has an old design for rose somewhere but hell....View attachment 10601View attachment 10602View attachment 10603View attachment 10604
Ttied to use lines from Peace Symbol and combine with rose's outline and a five pointed star. Now it look like something else?
Friends, which picture is closet to a wild pig and which one is closet to a rose?
First for the boar

Third for fourth for the rose.

LilTV1155

First for the boar

Third for fourth for the rose.
Thanks! Mind helping me find the Wolf, Coyote, Dog, Fox, Hyena, and Jackal please?
They are all still skeleton forms, but according to other people, it's a little hard to pick any out except for Fox.
...... Come to think of it.
Then there's the issues with the Felines except for Tiger and Maned Lion. . . . . . . Cloud vs. flower rosettes, hmm.......
Hyenas. . . I don't get how they look like a mangy dog in looks, but closer related to felines? So that make them the literal Catdog?
Screenshot_20211129-204445_BlackBoard.jpg Screenshot_20211129-203825_BlackBoard.jpg Screenshot_20211129-202827_BlackBoard.jpg picture_22.png

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Thanks! Mind helping me find the Wolf, Coyote, Dog, Fox, Hyena, and Jackal please?
They are all still skeleton forms, but according to other people, it's a little hard to pick any out except for Fox.
...... Come to think of it.
Then there's the issues with the Felines except for Tiger and Maned Lion. . . . . . . Cloud vs. flower rosettes, hmm.......
Hyenas. . . I don't get how they look like a mangy dog in looks, but closer related to felines? So that make them the literal Catdog?
View attachment 10618View attachment 10619View attachment 10620View attachment 10621
Second. And Hyenas are weird creatures.

LilTV1155

This is just a watermark intended for myself out of paranoia.
watermark.png

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Pirates are meanies~
I tried to create a QR code that may send possible pirates to a bad site. But the code was way too small. lol
-
Also you can check out the other creation thread - For Syetoria Archive.
-Usually Science stuffs for one creation myth story.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

Equipment upgraded! Finally can craft language keyboard for one of my stories, yay!
Keyboard Boards for Languages - Igenou.png
Was seriously thinking too much about anti-piracy measure - Encrypt the entire story and send it all in by pictures like the Korean way. Readers need the decoder on main site, in case of pirate bots. Forced manual translation and for fun.
- I was seriously thinking too much about it.

Icon.png

Last edited:

LilTV1155

This is the prettiest shaman guy of Scale I drawn here with a bit more details than expected.
Screenshot_20211125-104100_BlackBoard.jpg

And this down here is..... a redrawn Scalie on different app. I belive it's a female due to slender waistline where female symbol part is concealed. And the coil look like a rose due to line patterns!
picture_7.png

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Gosh, I am in love with your creativity! I can't believe I missed so much! Heheh, I love the colors :3 and figures themselves!

I would like to take a guess that the fire birdy is a Pheonix? The Snakey thingy is an uh sea serpent! And the leaf thingy, :3 you told me it was a panther right?

:3 I do love the green one, but I also like the blue one too! My fav color xP and it's so pretty!

LilTV1155

Gosh, I am in love with your creativity! I can't believe I missed so much! Heheh, I love the colors :3 and figures themselves!

I would like to take a guess that the fire birdy is a Pheonix? The Snakey thingy is an uh sea serpent! And the leaf thingy, :3 you told me it was a panther right?

:3 I do love the green one, but I also like the blue one too! My fav color xP and it's so pretty!
Phoenix? . . . . . Whoops! But you are very close though!
Somehow the details I added, almost make the Hawk Shaman look more like a Sky God (Big Red Bird in the 1st page of thread) {After adding details, at first, I thought it was a Thunderbird. But I was like - "That's alright."}

The Snakey is supposed to be a Cobra Shaman of Water Element. But you are not wrong about the sea serpent which is actually the Sea God ( refer to Page 1).

The third one is definitely a panther as I mentioned before. Almost turned him into a monkey though.

Now that you mented the "Sea serpent" and "Phoenix," it would be best to say that those Shamans' bestial nature forms are weaker imitations of their Ancestral Gods, who they serves.

But thanks!
And depending on your color inversion via laptop or phone, the panther will have pink coloring instead of green. I don't know why though. But it's hilarious! It's the unintentional "Pink Panther" references lol.

Last edited: