Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 46002

eeunknown.png

eee.png

Ununique

Messiah of Alternate Accounts.
Do you have split personality?
No it's just the fact that the questions asked I have applied in both extremes. Which is why I don't find the personality test to be accurate. I can like partying on occasion and the next day absolutely dread having to see so many people in one place. Hell people have already called this test somewhat of a fad or social game thing and psychologists mention that it lacks a lot of nuance, ie "I'm happy to be alone but I'm not that much of an introvert because I can still get along at social events." or "I'm not that brave enough to ask girls out but I'm still an extrovert I shout a lot and like hanging out with my +21 friends. But I don't have a problem staying home and playing video games.", not to mention they've added terms like ambivert and omnivert like the fuck else is there.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
I've taken this thing every half a year or so when a thread about it pops up. I usually cycle between mediator and adventurers.
Screenshot_2021-02-02 Your Profile 16Personalities.png

lyzagardenia

actually, the results can be pretty different depending on your mood while answering. Most of the time, I'm INFP. Sometimes, I am enfp.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
No it's just the fact that the questions asked I have applied in both extremes. Which is why I don't find the personality test to be accurate. I can like partying on occasion and the next day absolutely dread having to see so many people in one place. Hell people have already called this test somewhat of a fad or social game thing and psychologists mention that it lacks a lot of nuance, ie "I'm happy to be alone but I'm not that much of an introvert because I can still get along at social events." or "I'm not that brave enough to ask girls out but I'm still an extrovert I shout a lot and like hanging out with my +21 friends. But I don't have a problem staying home and playing video games.", not to mention they've added terms like ambivert and omnivert like the fuck else is there.
So you are the epitome of CGP's every status in the 2D DnD alignment chart in certain times.

Fun fact, when I had two extremes, I either average it or slightly tilt that result to see fit.

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
Last time I took the test, I was considered an INTP-A
But how in the world that once I take it again, I became an INFP-T??

EternalSunset0

Last time I took the test, I was considered an INTP-A
But how in the world that once I take it again, I became an INFP-T??
That's not too big of a change. If anything, the TF side is also my most ambivalent one if I'm not mistaken. Everything else is at the 70s and 80s favoring one side, but my T is just at 60 I think.

Last edited: