Phrases nobody want to hear

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
A human is capable diving into lava, but they can only do this once.
They aren’t.
But you are correct in thread rules, I don’t like hearing untruth.
To celebrate pride month, buy the rainbow shirt.

tarreb

"Is it supposed to look like that?"

Warning: Pedantry below. Avert thine eyes and protect thy children.
A human is capable diving into lava, but they can only do this once.
Glaciers (and thus ice) are considered to be a rock. Lava is molten (liquid) rock on the surface of a planet (as opposed to magma which is molten rock on the interior of a planet). Therefore water is a form of lava that one can dive into without being necessarily lethal.

H0LL0W

*sound of something breaking in the distance*
"Oops."

hyperkvlt

Lowkey Game Developer
They aren’t.
But you are correct in thread rules, I don’t like hearing untruth.
To celebrate pride month, buy the rainbow shirt.
He dives, he sinks, he dies. ONLY ONCE. I belive I wasn't wrong 😀

Last edited:

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
He dives, he sinks, he dies. ONLY ONCE. I belive I wasn't wrong 😀
If you said onto you’d be be correct, but lava (not magma, which would likely be more mailable, because it’s almost always hotter than lava) has the consistency of freezer burnt ice cream, and you’d be like an ice cube on molten metal, deteriorated to basically nothingness before touching the molten mush. This all is assuming you found a large amount of fresh (new to the surface) lava, you might get covered, but that would likely be by a wave of fresh lava flowing over the (now) cool(ish) parts. This is the likely order: found fresh lava > dive from appropriate position > get fried to death when close enough > burn off like 40 kg > have your husk hit the lava > the lava indents a bit > your bones burn > another lava flow covers what’s left.

Also: “she ate half a pound of raw chicken,”

hyperkvlt

Lowkey Game Developer
If you said onto you’d be be correct, but lava (not magma, which would likely be more mailable, because it’s almost always hotter than lava) has the consistency of freezer burnt ice cream, and you’d be like an ice cube on molten metal, deteriorated to basically nothingness before touching the molten mush. This all is assuming you found a large amount of fresh (new to the surface) lava, you might get covered, but that would likely be by a wave of fresh lava flowing over the (now) cool(ish) parts. This is the likely order: found fresh lava > dive from appropriate position > get fried to death when close enough > burn off like 40 kg > have your husk hit the lava > the lava indents a bit > your bones burn > another lava flow covers what’s left.

Also: “she ate half a pound of raw chicken,”
Hmm... I don't know much about technical details like that, buddy. It was supposed to be a joke....

Also, why half a pound? Why not a pound?

FDSIO

Dude, I have two bad news for you, one worse than the other. Which do you want to hear first?

Hmm, let it be quick. Both at the same time.

Ok... You see, your wife is cheating on us.

"His is bigger than yours"
"I don't like this but this feels so good."
"I don't have anything to give to him! My first were taken by him!"
THIS

Oh f***... wrong thread.
Where have I seen this before, for some reason I dont want to know, my head hurt for some reason went I see this, let me rest for a bit I'm feeling lighthead.

D

Deleted member 45782

- Unfortunately, we have decided not to publish your novel.
- Most likely, your story is not going to be adapted into animation.
- Your story sucks.