Pick a power but the next person to reply chooses a drawback.

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Pick one from above. /\ /\
| |
| |
Edit: stupid space removed destroys mah arrows.

CrypticalFlint

Drawback: you can only copy the skills of one person

The ability to make every female like me
Drawback: They all become Yanderes, and not the helpful kind.
Power: To reflect or reverse an aspect of myself, such as Sex or Age(Ex. 31 = 13)

bibrosko

Drawback: They all become Yanderes, and not the helpful kind.
Power: To reflect or reverse an aspect of myself, such as Sex or Age(Ex. 31 = 13)
Drawback: Your close and distant relatives are constantly made aware when, where, why, and what these changes are and they always spread damning rumors about your different aspects that are way out of context.
Power: When my lies become popular enough they transform into hard, reality bending facts.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Drawback: Every male hates you and wants to kill you

Power: The Ability to be Sabaton
Alright you're the worst band member and nobody likes you they keep you in the band only as a water boy and you get no credit for your songs
Drawback: Your close and distant relatives are constantly made aware when, where, why, and what these changes are and they always spread damning rumors about your different aspects that are way out of context.
Power: When my lies become popular enough they transform into hard, reality bending facts.
Keyword: Popular
Drawback: If an idiom you say becomes possible then you will be effected "Its raining cats and dogs" cats and dogs fall from the sky
Power: I can shoot fire (and I don't feel the pain)

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Alright you're the worst band member and nobody likes you they keep you in the band only as a water boy and you get no credit for your songs

Keyword: Popular
Drawback: If an idiom you say becomes possible then you will be effected "Its raining cats and dogs" cats and dogs fall from the sky
Power: I can shoot fire (and I don't feel the pain)
Drawback: You can’t feel heat and constants burn yourself by accident.
Power: Your a werewall and have wacky wall powers.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Drawback: You can’t feel heat and constants burn yourself by accident.
Power: Your a werewall and have wacky wall powers.
When you turn into a wall it gains the attention of all termites out there including the stone eating termites

Power: Alchemy