Pick a power but the next person to reply chooses a drawback.

You can only sleep once a decade and the dreams you have are strangely prophetic.

Power: Dimension Travel.
But you can only travel to a dimension worse than the one you currently in, because of that you can't go back anymore.

Power:Time doesn't effect me

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Granted, but time does affect everything around and you're stuck as a statue, slowly suffering being buried in a leafy grave.
You didn't wish for anything, so you get to be the perverted idiot friend in the worst romcom you can imagine.

Power: push anything bad that happened to me onto someone I don't like.

UserMW

You didn't wish for anything, so you get to be the perverted idiot friend in the worst romcom you can imagine.

Power: push anything bad that happened to me onto someone I don't like.
The bad things that you want to push into someone else are limited to something inconsequential like tripping over air, stubbing your toe, and stepping on a Lego.

Power: The power to bend like in Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Avatar: The Legend of Korra. [Uhh... I wrote the title's series right, right? Well as long as you get the idea, it's fine.]

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Drawback: you can only bend specific things, electrical fires, graphite, pink lemonade, and pure oxygen.

Power: You know all chemical/drug reactions.

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Drawback: you can only bend specific things, electrical fires, graphite, pink lemonade, and pure oxygen.

Power: You know all chemical/drug reactions.
drawback: you can't differentiate between salt and sugar. at all. good luck.

power: drink water with my fingertips

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
drawback: you can't differentiate between salt and sugar. at all. good luck.

power: drink water with my fingertips
So.. like how a baby suckles on their thumb? I'm not particularly good at this but

Drawback: The water is salt water

Power: I can control when I want to climax and how much I release during sex :D

BenJepheneT

So.. like how a baby suckles on their thumb? I'm not particularly good at this but

Drawback: The water is salt water

Power: I can control when I want to climax and how much I release during sex :D
drawback: all your climaxes are nerf'd by half now. you don't feel as much as you'd normally do.

power: to fuck your mum

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
im on that nefarious shit rn

Drawback: you're a sentient mollusk, grats'

Power: turn paper into sandpaper
The low hanging fruit is that you will experience sandpaper every time you use toilet paper, but you can probably get away by not using toilet paper ever for taking a shit so... every kind of paper, including other sandpapers, ancient books, digital papers, checkbooks, birth certi/etc legal stuff will annoyingly become a sandpaper - with the coarseness being the worst possible coarseness for the required task.

Power: Can charge or run any device without needing a power source.

BenJepheneT

The low hanging fruit is that you will experience sandpaper every time you use toilet paper, but you can probably get away by not using toilet paper ever for taking a shit so... every kind of paper, including other sandpapers, ancient books, digital papers, checkbooks, birth certi/etc legal stuff will annoyingly become a sandpaper - with the coarseness being the worst possible coarseness for the required task.

Power: Can charge or run any device without needing a power source.
you severely underestimate me. i can fuck sandpaper if need be. what doesn't kill me won't make me stronger; it'll bruise me, harm me, and mortally wound me, but I'll still be fucken alive to spite the gods

Downside: your power is granted immediately. but you find out that every device within a 5 kilometer radius has no wifi or data capability. they're entirely offline. you can use the files that are downloaded within the device, but good luck circumventing that. you probably would, but you can kiss convenience goodbye.

Power: write without a stationery

Lorelliad

you severely underestimate me. i can fuck sandpaper if need be. what doesn't kill me won't make me stronger; it'll bruise me, harm me, and mortally wound me, but I'll still be fucken alive to spite the gods

Downside: your power is granted immediately. but you find out that every device within a 5 kilometer radius has no wifi or data capability. they're entirely offline. you can use the files that are downloaded within the device, but good luck circumventing that. you probably would, but you can kiss convenience goodbye.

Power: write without a stationery
Drawback: Your hands will subconsciously write a language you don't understand.

Power: Have my choice of 2d anime girls to come to my world. Plus any who do are madly in love with me.

BenJepheneT

Drawback: Your hands will subconsciously write a language you don't understand.

Power: Have my choice of 2d anime girls to come to my world. Plus any who do are madly in love with me.
drawback: now you're gay instead; not just any gay, now you're gay for Slavic sugar daddies

Power: eat shit and die

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
drawback: now you're gay instead; not just any gay, now you're gay for Slavic sugar daddies

Power: eat shit and die
You turn undead and eating shit is the only way to ever have a relationship. Even passing ones.

I wish to be immune to any and all deleterious effects. Including metaphysical, reality and pulled-out-of-ass negatives.

BenJepheneT

You turn undead and eating shit is the only way to ever have a relationship. Even passing ones.

I wish to be immune to any and all deleterious effects. Including metaphysical, reality and pulled-out-of-ass negatives.
Downside: granted. now you're just boring.

power: wear glasses for long periods of time without feeling uncomfortable

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Downside: You don’t sweat, ever.

Power: Can turn stairs into escalators.

Lorelliad

Downside: You don’t sweat, ever.

Power: Can turn stairs into escalators.
Downside: Every Stair is as long as the Niesien Railway's ones, which have 11,674 steps.

Power: Be good in math cuz im dumb