Pick a power but the next person to reply chooses a drawback.

UserMW

Downside: Every Stair is as long as the Niesien Railway's ones, which have 11,674 steps.

Power: Be good in math cuz im dumb
Downside: You've been turned into an emotionless machine.
(Honestly, I don't see why it is a downside but I can't think of another one right now. 😂)

Power: The power to write like a professional Master calligrapher. (Alright, people! Whatever downside you're gonna give, don't mess with the mastery! Alright? Alright! Anything but the mastery, really! I want nice handwriting! 😄)

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Power: The power to write like a professional Master calligrapher. (Alright, people! Whatever downside you're gonna give, don't mess with the mastery! Alright? Alright! Anything but the mastery, really! I want nice handwriting! 😄)

Downside: You can only do the calligraphy with your foot.

Power: I can edit my own stuff with the same ease and thoroughness as I can edit others' works.
(Don't say something like "your original editing sucks!" because that's lame and nullifies the power instead of being a side effect.)

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Downside: You can only do the calligraphy with your foot.

Power: I can edit my own stuff with the same ease and thoroughness as I can edit others' works.
(Don't say something like "your original editing sucks!" because that's lame and nullifies the power instead of being a side effect.)
Drawback- You're now forced by cosmic nature to edit wholeheartedly for this one guy. He's a mildly successful author but he's really into one fetish you don't really like and always finds a way to include yaoi in every work, without fail. If you try to harm and/or sabotage him or his career anywhere between 10-10 billion innocent puppies will die depending on how bad it was.

Power: the ability to freely manipulate and produce a substance that has both the properties of bungee and gum.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Drawback- You're now forced by cosmic nature to edit wholeheartedly for this one guy. He's a mildly successful author but he's really into one fetish you don't really like and always finds a way to include yaoi in every work, without fail. If you try to harm and/or sabotage him or his career anywhere between 10-10 billion innocent puppies will die depending on how bad it was.

Power: the ability to freely manipulate and produce a substance that has both the properties of bungee and gum.
Noooo. Im sorry puppies.

Downside: now everyone thinks you're a creepy stalker-pedophile

Power: Being able to stretch out time and do more with less time

UserMW

Noooo. Im sorry puppies.

Downside: now everyone thinks you're a creepy stalker-pedophile

Power: Being able to stretch out time and do more with less time
Downside: You still suffer from feeling like you have no time to do anything at all.

Power: Spin tales into reality like any work(tale, fiction, novel, or series. Umm... I think/hope you got the idea.) I've ever read/written/heard/seen or just something I know isn't real could be materialized into our reality if I will it to.

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Downside: You still suffer from feeling like you have no time to do anything at all.

Power: Spin tales into reality like any work(tale, fiction, novel, or series. Umm... I think/hope you got the idea.) I've ever read/written/heard/seen or just something I know isn't real could be materialized into our reality if I will it to.
Downside: They always end up like a cyriak video.
Power: Your reach is 30cm longer.

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Downside: You slide up any surface you lean or sit against.
Power: You can affect how fresh a fruit is.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Downside: You slide up any surface you lean or sit against.
Power: You can affect how fresh a fruit is.
Drawback: You must lick it in a very sexual manner in front of someone to do so.
Power: To crack eggs with one hand.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Drawback: You must lick it in a very sexual manner in front of someone to do so.
Power: To crack eggs with one hand.
Drawback: Some egg white always manages to get on you in a sexual manner

Power: I can always wake up whenever I want without feeling like I need more sleep

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Drawback: Some egg white always manages to get on you in a sexual manner

Power: I can always wake up whenever I want without feeling like I need more sleep
Drawback: effect only applies when you sleep while standing.

Power: I want to see what a dog sees.

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun
Downside: You can only see through dogs, you’re highly allergic to them, and you always see through all dogs in a 5km radius.
Power: You sneeze knives. (You aren’t hurt by the process more than a normal sneeze)

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Downside: You can only see through dogs, you’re highly allergic to them, and you always see through all dogs in a 5km radius.
Power: You sneeze knives. (You aren’t hurt by the process more than a normal sneeze)
Drawback: You also poop knives. You ARE hurt by the process as appropriate.
Power: I make every kind of relationship except yuri in the world disappear

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Drawback: You also poop knives. You ARE hurt by the process as appropriate.
Power: I make every kind of relationship except yuri in the world disappear
Drawback: it's 2069, humanity is on the verge of collapse due to the lack of reproduction and the constant suicide of man, and thus, one gigachad remains, a buff Russian guy named Yuri. And this is the story of his harem after the(Yuri) apocalypse.

Power: to come up with original ideas

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Drawback: it's 2069, humanity is on the verge of collapse due to the lack of reproduction and the constant suicide of man, and thus, one gigachad remains, a buff Russian guy named Yuri. And this is the story of his harem after the(Yuri) apocalypse.

The drawback doesn't count because it violates the spirit of my power, which is to only allow "yuri relationships" and not relationships with yuri. So the drawback is valid up to the point of the gigachad, and the world straight up ends. the end.

Drawback: no one likes your original ideas
Power: I can turn into a potato at will.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
The drawback doesn't count because it violates the spirit of my power, which is to only allow "yuri relationships" and not relationships with yuri. So the drawback is valid up to the point of the gigachad, and the world straight up ends. the end.

Drawback: You turn into a delicious potato and everyone wants to devour you.
Power: I can create a sphere around me, where I can change the temperature at will.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Drawback: You turn into a delicious potato and everyone wants to devour you.
Power: I can create a sphere around me, where I can change the temperature at will.
Drawback: You can't move the sphere and must create a new one when you want to affect a different area. When the first sphere disappears, the area goes through the changes you made, but in the opposite temperature.

Power: I don't need to breathe to live a normal life.

PieCoNsUmEr

The Fisher Dragun

I mean scientists haven’t disappeared, couldn’t they synthesize sperm from anyone’s (male/female/other) DNA?

BigHoodieBoy

I want to purchase karl jacobs shirts for me and my brother. Can you tell me where I can find it.
First, not what the thread is for, second, I have no idea where you can find that
Third Why would you think I would

CrypticalFlint

Drawback: You can't move the sphere and must create a new one when you want to affect a different area. When the first sphere disappears, the area goes through the changes you made, but in the opposite temperature.

Power: I don't need to breathe to live a normal life.
Drawback: You can't speak
Power: Create Table Top Rpg Character Sheets from any table top games and become them.

Last edited: