Writing Prompt Pick one character from your story and make them answer a question from another author

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
MC chan
If I swap bodies with God?
I'll probably get a job and work out to get rid of that stinky fat.
Wait a sec...I am too lazy to do that.
I'll just continue leaching off his parents like he currently is.

Is shovel a spoon?
Azlyn Ahz’el is my OC, she is part of the Raen clan within the Au Ra race.

Azlyn: “I do believe the shovel can be a spoon, especially in cases of gathering in the earth! Some nice places would be in the Twelveswood, close to Hawthorne Hut! Oh, but please be kind to the elements and sylphs! They may want to have some of the milkroot you can get!”

What is your morning routine?

Agentt

Thighs
I could use the new character from my novel but since I am kinda helpless if he has something he likes other than his family.... I'll just have to go for my older character.

Zekie - Watermelon Juice of cource! How could you not see such blessed fruit that has bestowed upon the mankind itself. Its sheer wonders and how it size topples some of its competition. No other fruits could contain so much water while bringing forth such sweetness that blessed us in the hottest day. As such....*Drags out from the stage as he continues to ramble on his nonsense*

If you were to choose between to shoot your wife or your child, which would you pick?
Gonna do this since no one chosed it.
AI
?
I don't have either one, Arcadia chan. I am single, as you would call it.

Mountains or beaches?

Jemini

Tiaren: (The previous Asaren's twin sister, also an incarnated (no "re" attached to that one) divine leech from Babylonian mythos.)

"What? Umm... well, I guess I would probably have to say mountains. I don't really like the ocean. My name actually means child of the ocean in Elven, but I hate salt water! I guess that's a little weird, huh? Why did my mother have to give me this name anyway? I think she just named us this way because they sounded similar, but I wish I was Asaren (child of the fresh waters) and my sister was the one to be named Tiaren."

Now, my question.

If you lived on Earth (suppose full knowledge of Earth even if living in another world from birth,) what would be your favorite country to live in?

UltimateVenom

Jack gardner/venom: i see it as a world of power and corruption and i will do whatever it takes to fix that even murder

now my question: what are your goals and to what ends would you go to reach your goals?
Oops I spoiled one of my characters

Agentt

Thighs
Tiaren: (The previous Asaren's twin sister, also an incarnated (no "re" attached to that one) divine leech from Babylonian mythos.)

"What? Umm... well, I guess I would probably have to say mountains. I don't really like the ocean. My name actually means child of the ocean in Elven, but I hate salt water! I guess that's a little weird, huh? Why did my mother have to give me this name anyway? I think she just named us this way because they sounded similar, but I wish I was Asaren (child of the fresh waters) and my sister was the one to be named Tiaren."

Now, my question.

If you lived on Earth (suppose full knowledge of Earth even if living in another world from birth,) what would be your favorite country to live in?
Potato
I birthplace is China, and my heart shall always reside their.
Even now when I am not there, when I close my eyes, I can hear it. The chirping of birds, the laughter of children, the roar of dragons.
I don't have many ambitions in life, give me a land and I shall farm it, that it my only wish, though of course, many kings with whom I have dined would disagree.

S or M?

D

Deleted member 45782

Sadistic or masochistic
Oh.

Well...i keep confusing which is which.

i don't think any of my characters are s or m...
Characters: we agree, it's definitely not us. its definitely the author for putting us through rounds of heart wrenching torture.

How does your character feel after they accomplished their main goal in life?

Jemini

Asaren:

"A goal in life? I guess that might be something for young people. Well, I guess I am kind of young again now. Really though, my main goal is just to survive these increasingly more powerful people wanting to kill me and my sister just for being born as grey elves. It is kind of hard to have any other silly goal in mind when you are dealing with something like that."

Does your author ever let you eat?

(Based on a quote. There are 2 types of authors in the world. Those who let their characters eat, and those who don't. I forget who said it.)

Agentt

Thighs
Asaren:

"A goal in life? I guess that might be something for young people. Well, I guess I am kind of young again now. Really though, my main goal is just to survive these increasingly more powerful people wanting to kill me and my sister just for being born as grey elves. It is kind of hard to have any other silly goal in mind when you are dealing with something like that."

(Based on a quote. There are 2 types of authors in the world. Those who let their characters eat, and those who don't. I forget who said it.)
Cyac Byalt
Not till now, he hasn't given me any. I had to beg for some water. The people areond me are strange, they don't need to eat or drink and give weird monologues. I really wish schools open up so I can eat at cafeteria again..
I want food, I want to eat fish, I am hungry, but since this is a comedy book, my suffering will just be a gag.

Which is the first part of body you wash while bathing?

EternalSunset0

Cyac Byalt
Not till now, he hasn't given me any. I had to beg for some water. The people areond me are strange, they don't need to eat or drink and give weird monologues. I really wish schools open up so I can eat at cafeteria again..
I want food, I want to eat fish, I am hungry, but since this is a comedy book, my suffering will just be a gag.

Which is the first part of body you wash while bathing?
Miki Amagi:
"Uhh, my hair, of course. Although I want to keep my whole body always looking fresh and neat. Ever since a few months ago, more and more pretty girls with beautiful skin and hair seem to be getting close to Arata... okay, I cannot afford to lose to them!

W-wait, what was I saying? F-forget what I last said, okay?"

Do you have any kinks you'll like to keep secret?

Agentt

Thighs
Miki Amagi:
"Uhh, my hair, of course. Although I want to keep my whole body always looking fresh and neat. Ever since a few months ago, more and more pretty girls with beautiful skin and hair seem to be getting close to Arata... okay, I cannot afford to lose to them!

W-wait, what was I saying? F-forget what I last said, okay?"

Do you have any kinks you'll like to keep secret?
Fresh squid or whatever her name was
This is a big problem that I would like to address
Just because I am a tentacle monster doesn't mean I am an S!
I wanna be polluted, and stepped on and boiled.
No, hon, I don't have any hidden kinks, I have been selling myself ever since I was just 80 years old.

Best way to die

UltimateVenom

Fresh squid or whatever her name was
This is a big problem that I would like to address
Just because I am a tentacle monster doesn't mean I am an S!
I wanna be polluted, and stepped on and boiled.
No, hon, I don't have any hidden kinks, I have been selling myself ever since I was just 80 years old.

Best way to die
Jack Gardner/venom: the best way to die? Hmm...I think the best way to die is to be impaled by your enemy and then blow you and your enemy to smitherines.{I agree}

Agentt

Thighs

Now, my question.

God
Ew, why? Earth sucks, nothing good ever happens there, same old repeat loop. Though of course, we have Japan, the land of hopes and dreams and magical girls, perfect for reincarnating into my world. They don't even do the boring "where am I" stuff, just jump straight to action.

[Insert nsfw question here]
I have a feeling it is gonna confuse people, so here are quotations,
The interviewer asked you
"Brackets open, insert nsfw here, brackets close?"

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
[Insert nsfw question here]
I have a feeling it is gonna confuse people, so here are quotations,
The interviewer asked you
"Brackets open, insert nsfw here, brackets close?"
Aria: What are Brackets?

And how do I convince a fairy to top me?

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Ivangor: This kings foot can shatter stone, it can easily shatter a mere fairy.

What is the best way to cook a coconut?
Gianna: Never heard of it, but I've yet to meet someone– something I can't set on fire. It will cook. Oh yes. It will burn.

Question: Does it take 18 months for twins to be born?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Gianna: Never heard of it, but I've yet to meet someone– something I can't set on fire. It will cook. Oh yes. It will burn.

Question: Does it take 18 months for twins to be born?
Shiro: ...h-how long is that?

DarklyReadsBooks

Asaren:

Ethan: Eating? what is that? my author starves me! All I do is auction day in and day out, its so boring! Please try to smuggle me some foo-
That's enough, yes I feed him!

Now my question: Does your author give you water? Ethan: mine doesn- Ethan enough!

Jemini

Asaren: Water is available. I just chose to forego it. Elves don't actually need to eat or drink. We can, but when we do it has to come out the other side. The food in this world is bland, so I don't find it appealing enough to...

Rolwen: Actually, the food's pretty good. Especially the stuff the elves serve to humans. The water filtered through the tree spirits is also delicious.

Asaren: Err... well, I still don't want any of it! I, uhh... Ok, yeah, I admit it. It's the coming out the other end part that makes me avoid it. I don't want to have to acknowledge the fact that I was reborn as a girl. Not in that manner anyway.

Tiaren: I drink blood.

Asaren: Err... yes. My sister drinks blood.

Ok, now for the question. What is the weirdest thing that you are afraid of?