Pickin Fights With Other Sites! Scribblehub Banzai! <(`^´)>

0xReki

Really? I've been looking at the section and didn't notice much, but that one post...

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
One thing I'm not sold here by: for every bug report you bring up, there is at least that one person that argues against it in bad faith, rather than actually trying to analyze what you're saying.

And they're super eager to turn that around on you as well.
Bug reports are... Well, bugs. You just post them and at most other people should ask for a bit more information or tell you if it's a known bug or not, or maybe tell you that it's not a bug and you were actually missing something.

As far as I have seen, most people tend to view it that way, there isn't much discussion to be made in bug reports, you just make them and wait for Tony to fix it.

When I see bug reports, the first thing I do is to try and replicate it. If I can't, I ask the person what device/browser they're using, if they tried it on a different device/browser, and if they tried restarting their device/browser.

Which are... Just standard questions, really. Helps out when figuring those bugs out.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
One thing we're good at is being stupid-proof. As shown in here and especially the other one which I can't link but it's the one where we repeatedly roast that poor sapling with the crazy book recommendation criteria