Writing Prompt Writing Prompt #1 ~

EngineGear

Premise: A wolf demihuman terrorist shows one of the main characters her scars and brands she received from being tortured and experimented on thanks to his zaibatsu's sister company. He understands, but points out that she killed innocent people to get revenge; It doesn't excuse her actions.

Task: Write an epic "Freudian Excuse Is No Excuse" speech for the MC.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
This is my hand. That is your face. *slap* You crazy bitch, to the psychward with you.

D

Deleted member 57675

Freudian? The villain must be one of her parents who probably made her just for science experimentation. That or they mass evil fantasy villain who has some other sinister plots for the demihuman and then it goes haywire and the demihuman gets loose.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Premise: A wolf demihuman terrorist shows one of the main characters her scars and brands she received from being tortured and experimented on thanks to his zaibatsu's sister company. He understands, but points out that she killed innocent people to get revenge; It doesn't excuse her actions.

Task: Write an epic "Freudian Excuse Is No Excuse" speech for the MC.
Zaibatsu?

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
"Look babe. I love you and I'd be the first to admit that I'd lick your cookie. But you have to understand that your excuses suck ass, like big time. The people you killed are made of people, they're living beings who have done nothing to you. Now get down from there and show big sister some love."