Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Fricken'. One!

• Who cares??????

• Total voters

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
If you want to win this game, you need to reply to every comment that has been made on this thread. For example, the first person playing the game would reply to only this thread. The second person would reply to this thread and the first person's thread.

If there is no reply in a day's time, the last person to reply to all the existing comments will win! I hope this won't be a flop.... Let the games..... BEGIN!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
If you want to win this game, you need to reply to every comment that has been made on this thread. For example, the first person playing the game would reply to only this thread. The second person would reply to this thread and the first person's thread.

If there is no reply in a day's time, the last person to reply to all the existing comments will win! I hope this won't be a flop.... Let the games..... BEGIN!
Yes

CadmarLegend

Ha

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

Lol

CadmarLegend

Ha...ha!

Napelynn

Hmmmmm.... this is a flop
I win! I think.

CadmarLegend

I win! I think.
You didn't....

Napelynn

I win! I think.

You didn't....
I think I did

CadmarLegend

I win! I think.
You didn't....
I think I did
Nope.

Napelynn

I win! I think.

You didn't....

I think I did

Rope
Cantalope
Jackalope
Hope
Cope
Watermelon
Dope

CadmarLegend

second this. why give someone a chance to rate or review if they never even read it before? its like people rating products but they never even bought and tried those products...kinda reminds me why amazon has a verified purchase reviews.

Agreed. Ratings help, reviews would be nicer to see how they really think of a story.

daily writer's motivational quote right there 👏👏

Not if those bugs have parasites within them...

I win! I think.

You didn't....

I think I did

Rope
Cantalope
Jackalope
Hope
Cope
Watermelon
Dope
Haha

Napelynn

I win! I think.

You didn't....

I think I did

Rope
Cantalope
Jackalope
Hope
Cope
Watermelon
Dope

Yes, laugh more, for I am the funniest of all men in existence

CadmarLegend

I win! I think.

You didn't....

I think I did

Rope
Cantalope
Jackalope
Hope
Cope
Watermelon
Dope

You are not....

Napelynn

I win! I think.

You didn't....

I think I did

Rope
Cantalope
Jackalope
Hope
Cope
Watermelon
Dope

Keep telling yourself that

CadmarLegend

I win! I think.

You didn't....

I think I did

Rope
Cantalope
Jackalope
Hope
Cope
Watermelon
Dope

You are not....

You forgot one quote..... lost.... the game.... you did.... @Napelynn ....

CadmarLegend

I win! I think.

You didn't....

I think I did

Rope
Cantalope
Jackalope
Hope
Cope
Watermelon
Dope

You are not....

You can come back.... if u dare....

Napelynn

I win! I think.

You didn't....

I think I did

Rope
Cantalope
Jackalope
Hope
Cope
Watermelon
Dope

You are not....

Heh... I have too much free time, Cadmar! You will never beat me!!!

CadmarLegend

I win! I think.

You didn't....

I think I did

Rope
Cantalope
Jackalope
Hope
Cope
Watermelon
Dope

You are not....

Heh... I have too much free time, Cadmar! You will never beat me!!!
I have another 4 days off from work!