Implemented Pinned comments.

Mihou

Firefly—
It may sound useless but I really would like to have pinned comments on my comment section, for example, when you have an emergency announcement but don't want to edit the chapter (or add another author note since it could be a mess) or perhaps, you want to pin a cute and lovely comment you found. There are still uses for pinned comments which is why I am making this Feature Request Thread \w/.

deltanz

Vanguard Squad
Not a bad idea. Most of the time I'll just go in and edit the A/N as i always have one after the chapter but i get the point about not wanting to and I could see pinning a certain comment if needed.

Last edited:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I'm up for it. Sometimes I reply with hundreds of words about something but the comment is buried way back on the second page and actually has important info or there are further ones that ask the same.

Yorth

Swordman
Honestly love the idea. Actually, I think more intractability with comments would be really good too. Something like the "love" feature in youtube where it shows that the author "loved" this comment or something.