Pirates are gay?

Are pirates gay

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Gayer than James Charles

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • How else will they relieve their sexual frustration bring girls?

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Back in the days of pirates, they believed that bringing a woman on a ship is bad luck. Now how did they relieve their sexual frustration they do what I do in the school bathroom, and they fuck another man. Getting the pirates booty has a whole other meaning.

D

Deleted member 57675

Ever heard of Dolphins?

Scratch that. Ever heard of how sailors assumed matinees were mermaids?

On a ship without drinkable water for huge amounts of time can make one really thirsty bud. Lol.
Back in the days of pirates, they believed that bringing a woman on a ship is bad luck. Now how did they relieve their sexual frustration they do what I do in the school bathroom, and they fuck another man. Getting the pirates booty has a whole other meaning.
So...is this a coming out story?

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Pirates came in all flavors as long as you were a water born bandit you are a pirate. So yes some pirates were gay, but most didn't care what you did as long as you were useful.

longer

Balls
If you fuck a man you are gay. Claiming, "It's a power move!" Is the lamest excuse ever.
Pretty sure Roman sexuality was top or bottom. No such thing as gay or straight. Only functioning male citizen or sissy femboy undeserving of respect.

Amok

grblbrbl
i think in the lankhmar books another view is represented, of rogue crews taking girls captive from harbor towns and cities and using them to 'service' the men. the account is exxegerated and almso jesterish(Princess Hands, she is called) i'd say so don't know how much historic validity it haz

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Pirates excell at abducting girls and raping them. The verdict: NOT GAY! If you think about it the fact that they don't have to put up with women's bullshit at all, but still get all the sex they want makes them the most heterosexual of all. Dating a woman? Now that's gay.

SailusGebel

Pirates excell at abducting girls and raping them. The verdict: NOT GAY! If you think about it the fact that they don't have to put up with women's bullshit at all, but still get all the sex they want makes them the most heterosexual of all. Dating a woman? Now that's gay.

SternenklarenRitter

Not all pirates were gay, but most of the lady pirates were lesbians (a statement that is mostly wishful thinking on my part, but there actually were quite a lot of female exclusive pirate crews, a consequence of how European women had extremely few opportunities for career advancement in 1500~1700). Pirate was also one of the best jobs available to further your education until late in the 1700s, and literacy rates among pirates were as much as ten times that of the general public (because you never knew when the navigator would die in combat, you had to have ready replacements literate enough to read maps and chart a course).