Pizza with pineapple

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
not really, though I hate it less now that I've grown up; I prefer savory with savory and the sweetness of pineapple is best enjoyed alone

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
Pineapple on pizza? Definitely 100%. Fr fr.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
As the only topping? I have to tell you that's a war crime.

With other stuff as well? Depends. Goes pretty well with ham and chili peppers. Chicken or shrimps and curry sauce also taste good.

Kenjona

Funny enough I used to love Hawaiian Pizza (Pineapple & Ham) when I was a kid. But now days I am Meh over it, I will eat it, but a Meat Lovers is more my preference.

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
As the only topping? I have to tell you that's a war crime.

With other stuff as well? Depends. Goes pretty well with ham and chili peppers. Chicken or shrimps and curry sauce also taste good.
I generally enjoy a bit of Pizza to my pineapple
W7uz8qse.jpg

Tempokai

Overworked One
I've never tasted this abomination as pineapples are expensive and don't grow in my region

BigBadBoi

I don't hate it anymore but I'd only eat it if it's the only option of pizza I have at the time.

Redemit

The woodchipper does not discriminate all degenerates are welcome to it's warm embrace

But in all seriousness pineapple is only good cold/cool and pizza in my opinion is only good hot therefore these 2 don't mix

The_3rd_Book

Pedagogical Cannibalism?
I've always hated pineapple. Though I do love plant-covered pizza, so if I did like pineapple, it would probably be my jam.