Please allow embedding or thumbnail view of YouTube video links (and maybe other websites like Bilibili, Youku, etc)

xiaomangisbusy

I really like to introduce more obscure Chinese and Korean music to my readers. I do this by recommending a song/instrumental at the end of every chapter. I just want to make it convenient for my readers so they don't have to leave the chapter webpage every time to listen to a song I recommended.

Or I want to at least be able to show a thumbnail of the linked video to encourage more people to go to the link and give it a listen.

Is there already a feature like this? Am I just not tech savvy enough to know? Would this feature be too hard to implement ethically?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I really like to introduce more obscure Chinese and Korean music to my readers. I do this by recommending a song/instrumental at the end of every chapter. I just want to make it convenient for my readers so they don't have to leave the chapter webpage every time to listen to a song I recommended.

Or I want to at least be able to show a thumbnail of the linked video to encourage more people to go to the link and give it a listen.

Is there already a feature like this? Am I just not tech savvy enough to know? Would this feature be too hard to implement ethically?
TONY THIS PLS

Agentt

Thighs
While it would be quite awesome, and webtoon has done this, Tony needs to do something that copyrighted music can't be inserted

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
While it would be quite awesome, and webtoon has done this, Tony needs to do something that copyrighted music can't be inserted
I don’t see any problem here. Wattpad always embeds yt videos and if there’s a copyright problem, then they would ban the original video source.
What the OP means is embedding videos like this:

Agentt

Thighs
I don’t see any problem here. Wattpad always embeds yt videos and if there’s a copyright problem, then they would ban the original video source.
What the OP means is embedding videos like this:
I can imagine Tony being all grumpy and googling stuff to code