Please answer the question. "How do you cook instant noodles?"

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
with a flamethrower, of course. the only way for truly instant noodles
what should be the intensity of the heat? the density of the flame thrower? or the hotness of the inner air and the coolness of the outer air? what about using methane and nitrogen as a way to maintain the temp? What if there are 2 flame throwers? do you leave one alone and only use one or do you use both of them in such a way that makes it an absolute perfect cooking tool. what about the other person? should the other person be allowed anywhere near the flamethrower or do they need to stay 10 feet away? and also you didnt mention the catgirl doing squats. how do i get rid of her her squatting will mess up the temperature of the inner air. and at last, what if a lizard fell in the pot?

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I have a cookbook where it says that you need to cook it in a pot, simmer the ingredients and...

Uhhh...

Put the pot into the sunlight, preferably on an asphalt road on a highway.

There, you need to wait for 5 mins and then....

Stand on the road.....I think thats it I believe?

Edit: Fuck! Don't try it. I mixed up my cookbook and isekai book by mistake. Don't try it!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i've spent the last ten years training my foreskin density. every morning I chug ten painkiller pills and before the migraines approach, I hang upside down by the rebar in the unfinished construction apartment I live in and hook a pair of medicine balls to my foreskin. this action persists for two hours, then I get down and apply ointment to the stretched areas, and have my first meal of the day.

i only eat raw rubber for breakfast, stolen from my local plantation every morning. they wake up at 4, I steal the trees at 3. if the opportunity strikes, I chase down one of the female workers in the area as extra practice to boost my stamina.

when I go to work, I make sure to staple my foreskin to the side of my thighs so that training persists in my downtime. I haven't felt a sensation in my legs for years. ive been moving them by sheer will alone. i alternate stapled areas every week, so that each section gets adequate focus.

when It comes time for night, i see the fruits of my training. as i evade my taxes by changing my identity daily on the computer, i wrap my foreskin around a cup and freeze them in a cooler. once I'm finished, i grab a packet of instant noodles and bring out my foreskin from the cooler. at that point, my foreskin has assimilated the shape of a bowl. as soon as i release my cock from the cooler, i immediately start furiously masturbating. the heat generated will focus onto the head of my penis, and i start cooking the instant noodles within my foreskin bowl. i use the pre-cum as boiling water. i stay edging throughout the cooking session to train my ejaculation control. once the cooking is done, i start consuming at an accelerated rate before my foreskin melts back into shape and i lose penis heat.

after I'm finished, i instantly go to bed. i do not shower, and my dick unwashed. i believe that the unwashed musk and cheese on my penis from the instant noodles will promote my masculine scent and accelerate the growth of my hormones, feeding into my grindset and helping me to chase female rubber plantation workers faster.

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
That sounds like something id never want to eat.

and ngl i was expecting smth nsfw. for some reason. wait what kind of thing was i even expecting from smth called 'chilli in oil technique '
It doesn't... sound kinky?

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Here are the steps to cooking the perfect instant noodles.

1. Wait till midnight.
2. Take out noodles and put water in it.
3. Then in a wide-open area of the house (preferably the family room or the living room) make a 5 foot-wide circle of salt.
4. Light candles around the salt circle and light them.
5. Place the noodles with the water in the center of the salt circle.
6. Repeat the mantra, "May Ukemochi no Kami bless this ramen!"
7. When the candle flames extinguish, the ramen should be cooked to godly perfection and ready to eat atop a Japanese floor table with chopsticks and a steaming cup of sake or green tea beside it and a paper lantern floating above you.
8. Bon appetit!

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I just fly to my nearest active volcano and cook it over the magma, the ashes from the volcano give it extra flavor

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
you pour boiling water into a bowl with noodles and other ingredients. you put a plate on.

let it soak for like 30-60 minutes

congrats you have now a noodle dish. just in case you might wanna drain whatever water remains(not much) and then the fun part begins

Take a shitload of Mad Dog extract, strength at least 2 million Scoville units, and pour it all over noodles.
Then eat it.
Go ahead, eat it.

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
You say "Cook cook"

If the noodles replies with "Yeah".

Its ready to eat.

Amok

grblbrbl
tear open belly of a bear. remove noodles from packaging and insert in the flesh cavity. add flavor powder by pouring in hand and inserting in flesh cavity, making of sure to rub over noodle cake. two minute wait, maybe look bird. remove noodle cake from cavity. now walk nearest microwave oven machine. insert cake in bowl. add vinegar until bowl full. add pepper and the salt. add banana slices of one banana fruit. take one piece meat you like size of clench fist cut meat in ribbon insert ribbon in bowl with noodle cake. spit in bowl for luck good. insert bowl in microwave oven machine and push cook for two minutes. wait, maybe look bird. take out bowl and serve meal.

Linko

Cooking of course. You can't cook instant noodles if you don't cook instant noodles.