Please answer the question. "What is your best April Fools joke?"

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Not one that I've personally done but at the landscaping job that my brother used to work at, someone brought in a pan of brownies and left them on the pool table. Now, for clarification, this was a landscaping job that was super illegal as all of the employees were paid under the table so that the owner didn't have to pay the employment tax. What's funny about this is that my small town's police officer who is known by those who knew him personally as officer woody and he worked there knowing full well that it was an illegal business practice. Anyways, these brownies were filled with enough pot to make anyone who ate them unable to move, and every person who worked there that day, including woody, ate them. Sadly, despite how much everyone who worked there enjoyed pot, they did not enjoy the extra strength laxatives that were in the brownies as well. They could do nothing but lay on the floor of what was basically a garage with no air conditioning in the middle of scorching summer as they all shit themselves for hours. No one was arrested by woody since he saw it as a harmless prank for the most part and he usually smoked weed that he confiscates with them so he probably didn't want to be thrown under the bus.

ChaosGodOfJashin

The Chaos God of The Towers
Not one that I've personally done but at the landscaping job that my brother used to work at, someone brought in a pan of brownies and left them on the pool table. Now, for clarification, this was a landscaping job that was super illegal as all of the employees were paid under the table so that the owner didn't have to pay the employment tax. What's funny about this is that my small town's police officer who is known by those who knew him personally as officer woody and he worked there knowing full well that it was an illegal business practice. Anyways, these brownies were filled with enough pot to make anyone who ate them unable to move, and every person who worked there that day, including woody, ate them. Sadly, despite how much everyone who worked there enjoyed pot, they did not enjoy the extra strength laxatives that were in the brownies as well. They could do nothing but lay on the floor of what was basically a garage with no air conditioning in the middle of scorching summer as they all shit themselves for hours. No one was arrested by woody since he saw it as a harmless prank for the most part and he usually smoked weed that he confiscates with them so he probably didn't want to be thrown under the bus.
Oh fuck that is very bad. Holy damn thats not even 'harmless', those are dangerous!

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Person 1: "Wanna hear a joke?."
Person 2: "Alright, shoot."
Person 1: "Your life."

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I put salt in the sugar bowl, and that made my parents very upset.

IWantToBeAGoodAuthor

My brother had this box of cookies in his room and he hides it from us because he's afraid someone will eat it. So what I do is get his pet hamster and grab a cookie for it to eat, after that I scatter some crumbs around that hamster while I take around 5-6 from the box. When he came back from school he cried so hard because he thought his hamster escaped and ate his cookies