Please give me your best elaborate insults

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
It is as the thread name says.

But to clarify more, I'd like to see insults without the use of profanities (or at least using them minimally) and basically just offensive by virtue of just the sheer absurdity/hilarity. Think "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" kind of insults.

Insults directed at my person are welcomed.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
It is as the thread name says.

But to clarify more, I'd like to see insults without the use of profanities (or at least using them minimally) and basically just offensive by virtue of just the sheer absurdity/hilarity. Think "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" kind of insults.

Insults directed at my person are welcomed.
Sharp as a marble, that one

You look like you drop common loot when defeated

You look like the freshest ketchup packet in the fork drawer

You're like if a stutter gained sentience

If you gave me two bullets and you were lined up with Hitler, Ted Bundy, and Chris chan, I would shoot you twice

Jemini

I personally prefer sarcastic insults, especially those that sound like the person delivering the insult put in only the absolute minimum effort to make it sound like a back-handed compliment. For instance...

Congratulations. You have just revolutionized the modern understanding of the measurement of intelligence by somehow scoring LOWER than zero on an IQ test.

Pachman123

In this world there is a scale that everyone will stand after it will tell were you go heaven, hell, limbo, the abyss, reincarnated, ect. But you YOU for some god smacking reason decided that you would not sit on the scale but just walk away and become a intergalactic transdimensional malefactor. Because you could not be good little human that you are and wait god smacking turn.

(I do not know were this idea came from but I'm okay with that)