Please, help me choose story premise from a list.

What should I write? (details in the post)

• 1. boy vs dragon

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 2. homicidal princess

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • 3. VRMMO dating simulator

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • 4. asshole that no longer have a harem

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • you are horrible, never write a word again

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

Werelure

Princess Psycho sounds fun
She literally transforms into monster that acts independently of her will, like some werewolf but worse, much much worse. Monster tries to overtake her, she tries to remain human and all that is highlighted by rather tragic outcome for whoever dares to come close.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
She literally transforms into monster that acts independently of her will, like some werewolf but worse, much much worse. Monster tries to overtake her, she tries to remain human and all that is highlighted by rather tragic outcome for whoever dares to come close.
So it's a monster-manipulated maiden.

I think I've read a similar story before except MC was male.

Werelure

It's time to tally up your votes!

Let's start with special thanks to whoever it was selecting last option that acknowledges how horrible I am, you made my day as it was fun to see someone actually choose that.

At the moment of me writing this comment, current votes are as follows:

1. boy vs dragon8
4. asshole that no longer have a harem9
3. VRMMO dating simulator12
2. homicidal princess21
With 43 actual voters and up to 2 votes per person.

Options 1 and 4 performing badly are withing my expectations as one have lackluster generically sounding description and other features MC that should be hated. No one asked why 1 was even there, to trigger trap card I prepared and reveal actual premise for that story but, well, maybe next time.

I have nothing to say about option 3 other than it'd be hardest to write of them all if you were to choose it.

What really surprised me - how our winner "homicidal princess" gained almost twice the votes compared to runner up, completely obliterating any opposition.

Now that winner was decided, it's time for me to write. Hopefully, I'll have first few pages ready at weekend. In case someone who voted is actually interested in checking it out, I'll post a link here when it'll be time to release first chapter.

By the way, temporary title this story goes with is "Homicidal Princess don’t want to kill". I'll probably change it later though.

LilTV1155

It's time to tally up your votes!

Let's start with special thanks to whoever it was selecting last option that acknowledges how horrible I am, you made my day as it was fun to see someone actually choose that.

At the moment of me writing this comment, current votes are as follows:

1. boy vs dragon8
4. asshole that no longer have a harem9
3. VRMMO dating simulator12
2. homicidal princess21
With 43 actual voters and up to 2 votes per person.

Options 1 and 4 performing badly are withing my expectations as one have lackluster generically sounding description and other features MC that should be hated. No one asked why 1 was even there, to trigger trap card I prepared and reveal actual premise for that story but, well, maybe next time.

I have nothing to say about option 3 other than it'd be hardest to write of them all if you were to choose it.

What really surprised me - how our winner "homicidal princess" gained almost twice the votes compared to runner up, completely obliterating any opposition.

Now that winner was decided, it's time for me to write. Hopefully, I'll have first few pages ready at weekend. In case someone who voted is actually interested in checking it out, I'll post a link here when it'll be time to release first chapter.

By the way, temporary title this story goes with is "Homicidal Princess don’t want to kill". I'll probably change it later though.
Sound like a klutzy Princess who killed by accident.

Werelure

I honestly doubt that anyone in this thread will remember or care about it after more than a year, but I survived (literally) and plan to continue writing this story as time permits.

At present I have a rough outline of the whole plot, a few (conflicting) drafts for early and late chapters and a cover image.

Did I already say I have a cover? Now I surely did :s_wink:

PrincessCoverCandidate_01_cut.jpg

No promises as to when drafts will be turned into actual chapters and will be posted though. May be a few days, or months or another year.