Please help me illustrate my story with the magic of AI

beast_regards

I call this image "Struggle with AI generating images" (that's how AI Imagines it anyway)
1661863329815.png

Alseki.

Laurant Writing Romans.
I found another fun site to play with. This one is pretty good because you can earn more points by sharing creations multiple times per day, and there are more settings to play with:
Yeah, I was going to suggest nighcafe.

If you use that AI correctly, it can produce good results.

I got this on my third try.

Nowhere near ideal, but was better than any other site I tried.

If you can make a good prompt with desired specifications, it is effective.

Plus using some codes you can infinitely auto-generate single images.

Attachments

• ZAMDfUss6Egt0aTwBGKC--1--whhi6.jpg
    ZAMDfUss6Egt0aTwBGKC--1--whhi6.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 17

Desustar

try pixai.art
It's not exactly learning, per say. The auto correct feature, for example, that learns. But this thing, if it were capable of learning, it would had created great results from the start since many before you have already taught it how to draw.

Like consider a human baby. You can teach it that clouds can be drawn by making swirls, and later it can use the same technique to draw, say sheep.

This algorithm, on other hand, depends on natural selectio. It only takes templates and sticks them randomly, and asks you how they are. If they are bad, they are completely rejected. It takes a look at your given prompt and sees what words you changed. That means the words you didn't change were perfect and the algorithm doesn't need to change anything it drew using those words, though it can still try to add a bit of randomness. Therefore, it only just slaps random hands, face, colours, backgrounds till something nice is achieved.

This is just an evolutionary algorithm hence it resets for every person using it.
(mostly) everything is quite wrong. AI can learn. but it is not learning from you, it is learning from datasets that the AI is trained from. Which doesn't most times contain the exact image you want, and hence, why it struggles. But keep training (learning) with enough datasets and eventually it can do what people wants it to do.

Last edited: