Please, I just need ideas on an appropriate name for My book

ChidubemOvute

So I started writing this book a while back and seriously I have gone far, but it's so strange that I can't seem to find the right name for it. I now have changed the name like 10 times but I haven't found the right one.
Please I'm not asking you to review or give me likes, I just want your idea on a name.
I will credit you if you want.
Please thank you
This is the link

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
Err, so you were just reposting a story you removed before? It was familiar so I thought you were plag-ing, but I also couldn't find a copy anywhere else so I was very uncertain. With no evidence in either direction, I just stopped reading.

A title usually encapsulates the whole novel. That includes the parts you haven't even written yet.

Simple ones work, too. The Frog Prince and The Little Prince both introduce what the main characters are.

A Tale of Two Cities hints that the story will heavily involve two locations.

And so on.

You could ride on the popularity of an established work, such as Love in the Time of Cholera, and use something like Love in the Time of Covid.

ChidubemOvute

Err, so you were just reposting a story you removed before? It was familiar so I thought you were plag-ing, but I also couldn't find a copy anywhere else so I was very uncertain. With no evidence in either direction, I just stopped reading.

A title usually encapsulates the whole novel. That includes the parts you haven't even written yet.

Simple ones work, too. The Frog Prince and The Little Prince both introduce what the main characters are.

A Tale of Two Cities hints that the story will heavily involve two locations.

And so on.

You could ride on the popularity of an established work, such as Love in the Time of Cholera, and use something like Love in the Time of Covid.
Thanks alot though