Please recommend some novels on scribblehub

Roseuwuowo

I feel like a hypocrite just expecting people to read my stories when im not doing the same, so if you can please recommend some good novels that you found here-
I literally read any genre so please don't worry about that

atgongumerki

I really like tree of aeons and displaced, becase I think they are way off the norm.
tree of aeons is a story about a tree watching the events in the world and trying to protect its little family of trees and people.
displaced is a story about multiple reincarnators having to deal with different more or less distopian fantasy civilisations

Roseuwuowo

I really like tree of aeons and displaced, becase I think they are way off the norm.
tree of aeons is a story about a tree watching the events in the world and trying to protect its little family of trees and people.
displaced is a story about multiple reincarnators having to deal with different more or less distopian fantasy civilisations
Sounds like an amazing story-
I'll definitely read it, thanks for letting me know!

Roseuwuowo

Any genre including mature?
Yep

try morbid, one of the best mature stories in this site, imo
Ooo i'll make sure to read it

As per @Lys sensei's teachings, whenever someone asks for a novel recommendation, I shall shamelysly recommend my own novel, so...

Read https://www.scribblehub.com/series/54866/mage-in-heroes-guild/ ! It's a fluffy GL novel with a fair amount of drama! ^^)/
I do like myself some gl-
I'll try it out, thank you!

Thanks I'll read them :D

JayDirex

You know what Rose! In AUGUST 2020 stay tuned for my fresh new novel!

THE VILLAINOUS LEE TWINS

Gutsy twin bounty hunters, Bro and Sis, thrive on snaring high-reward fugitives. With the money earned from catching crooks, they plan on buying a new truck and paying for University in the fall. But one day a high-risk job goes sideways and the twins become the target of two murderous crews out to kill the bounty they're transporting. Now trapped between warring sides, BULLETS FLY as the siblings go FULL METAL JACKET to guard their bounty and stay alive! An action packed shoot-em-up by JayDirex!

#baka-siblings #assassin girls #battle rifles #crime!

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
You know what Rose! In AUGUST 2020 stay tuned for my fresh new novel!

THE VILLAINOUS LEE TWINS

Gutsy twin bounty hunters, Bro and Sis, thrive on snaring high-reward fugitives. With the money earned from catching crooks, they plan on buying a new truck and paying for University in the fall. But one day a high-risk job goes sideways and the twins become the target of two murderous crews out to kill the bounty they're transporting. Now trapped between warring sides, BULLETS FLY as the siblings go FULL METAL JACKET to guard their bounty and stay alive! An action packed shoot-em-up by JayDirex!

#baka-siblings #assassin girls #battle rifles #crime!

A shotgun and pistol? :blob_hmm: I am confused by their choice of arms.

Assurbanipal_II

Oh heck yeah!! We Yanks are a shotgun loving people. Best home defense. And in particular, the young lady (Sis) in the image is holding a Mossberg 590A1 12 gauge.
And she knows how to use it~ hee

I often heard that argument being made about home defence and always thought it was bullshit, but I suppose she knows what she does. Hehehehe. :blobrofl:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I know the bandwagon is already jumped on so many times that the wheels are starting to look like cheese but fuck it. This whole paragraph is a link to my story. Please read it. God, please read it. I swear it's good please give it a shot.

I often heard that argument being made about home defence and always thought it was bullshit, but I suppose she knows what she does. Hehehehe. :blobrofl:
I think all the yanks will finally put their home defence to the test if the riots keep going on.

Assurbanipal_II