Please recommend some novels on scribblehub

Nerothemajin

Try this.

fegurail

I would recommend these :

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I dont advertise own stories like all these other shamless degenerates.

So whoever will shill my story for me gets a cookie :blob_cookie:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Wait, I thought you were a ninja!? >.<
My deity stat is now +1
Screenshot_20190716-160137_Chrome.jpg

jabathehut

Resident Troll
I feel like a hypocrite just expecting people to read my stories when im not doing the same, so if you can please recommend some good novels that you found here-
I literally read any genre so please don't worry about that
have you read he who fights with monsters?

GraceJoy

I feel like a hypocrite just expecting people to read my stories when im not doing the same, so if you can please recommend some good novels that you found here-
I literally read any genre so please don't worry about that

I recently joined a contest outside the scribble hub, and hardly need to accumulate a large number of readers. I'll be shameless and post it here. Your support is highly appreciated. Thank you!

Title: I am the Mother of that Murderer
Genre:
Contemporary Romance
Link: https://www.webnovel.com/book/17160216106822605/

Synopsis:
Su Rong, the young CEO of Su Properties and Development Corporation, seems to lead the perfect life. He is gorgeous, rich, and powerful. The sole successor to a huge Su family business empire. But in reality, his life lacks joy and motivation.

Tragedy strikes when he ends his life by suicide bombing, revealing all of his past murders and harboring hatred to his parents’ abusive child-rearing.

Ji Yun, a well know madam of high society and the mother of the successful Su Rong, build her image by hook or by crook. Facing a divorce and the heartbreaking news of her son’s death leads her to regret her past actions.

She just wanted to be loved by her husband, be accepted by the high society, and desired the approval of Su Family. However, her obsessive love destroys her marriage. Her attachment to success and acknowledgment doomed her son to destruction.

Turning back in time, Ji Yun wakes up when her forced marriage was still in the early years. This time, she won’t overly pour her feelings to that handsome guy and bear his mother's excessive demands on how to be a perfect wife. She won’t desire the praise and admiration of high society neither the approval of the Su Family. Instead, she will do her best to be a mother to the person who loves her truly.

But why this guy keeps reappearing when they just have a lovely mother and son moment?

"You're not the only parent of Xiao Rong! I also have to be with him." said the grumpy dad oozing with jealousy when the mother and son pair didn't invite him in their date.

This novel contains child-rearing, play dates, and two adult journeys to cultivate their feelings.

Note: At the moment it has a low volume of chapters. Don't worry there chapters in stock and scheduled to update 1 chapter per day.

FIEND

honestly bruh it hasnt come to a shoot out, but a lot of small towns have been arming themselves and barracading against antifa

FIEND

Isekai shoggoth is fun.
its total crap dont listen to this guy
author knows how to load her story with meaningless wall of words
the only thing going for her is the fast updates and the gay shit

skillet

a frying pan
Fantasia's my favorite on this site, if that counts for anything :D would 10/10 recommend!!

Nyaa

Here are my favorites: