Please verify this for me.

GiffordStorm

I just want to know if this art is good or bad. Am not all that confident in my skills.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220318-005017.png
    Screenshot_20220318-005017.png
    570.4 KB · Views: 94

DutyInternal

I never drew anything good in my entire life and I will still confidently tell you that this is shit. Don't worry it takes years to git gud so just keep on drawing until you git gud.
"Gonna give this to you the easy way. I'm not an artist, but this is garbage. I fi took a picture of my log in the toilet it would still have more artistic value. This look's as if satan didn't wipe. Don't show this to me or my family again. Other than that just practice."-Big bad boi allegedly

GiffordStorm

I never drew anything good in my entire life and I will still confidently tell you that this is shit. Don't worry it takes years to git gud so just keep on drawing until you git gg
Thanks for your comment
Thanks for your comments
I want to say thank you for expressing yourself this is the fourth time am actually drawing so i kinda expected this thank you
I would really like to go digital but i like the skills and the equipments. So i plan on polishing my skills first. And actually this is my forth art

foxoftheasterisk

Thanks for your comment

I want to say thank you for expressing yourself this is the fourth time am actually drawing so i kinda expected this thank you

I would really like to go digital but i like the skills and the equipments. So i plan on polishing my skills first. And actually this is my forth art
As in, the fourth thing you've drawn ever?
In that case this is FUCKING AMAZING. Like it's clearly beginner fare but it looks like you've got a solid base to work from. Keep at it!

Agentt

Thighs
Hey, atleast you got the anatomy right. That gives you extra points
I would suggest drawing nude people first, like mannequins

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Hey, atleast you got the anatomy right. That gives you extra points
I would suggest drawing nude people first, like mannequins
The anatomy isn’t right, the arms aren’t usable with how they are connected to the torso. Proportions are vaguely correct. Anatomy study is needed.

Agentt

Thighs
The anatomy isn’t right, the arms aren’t usable with how they are connected to the torso. Proportions are vaguely correct. Anatomy study is needed.
Orz, but he is wearing a loose shirt, so the shape of shoulders is only visible anyways. He just has to straighten them up a bit. Also, I am forgiving the lil bit of asymmetry there

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Orz, but he is wearing a loose shirt, so the shape of shoulders is only visible anyways. He just has to straighten them up a bit. Also, I am forgiving the lil bit of asymmetry there
The armpits are too high. That’s what is sticking out the most to me.

Agentt

Thighs
The armpits are too high. That’s what is sticking out the most to me.
Well the proportions are do need tinkering, and that does include that
By anatomy i meant more like..making anything human shaped, and not look like a monster

CL

I just want to know if this art is good or bad. Am not all that confident in my skills.
I really like that you knew how the shirt tail would fold when lifted up by those hands being pocketed. Good job on showing depth. :blob_cookie: