Writing Plus1's tips to get on Trending

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I mean... I've gotten to the trending like 3 times and I don't understand how...
Horny people + all of the popular tags. Your book is directly aimed at the people who frequent this site, intentionally or not.

That's the big thing that seems to have been missed in this thread so far. The audience doesn't read everything equally. Boys Love, NTR and a few other things get ignored or bombed. On the other hand, a big part of the audience here seems to be looking for Girl's Love and Sex stuff. All but one of the Trending stories at the time of posting have Girl's Love, Futanari, Polygamy, and such. The only times someone found my book through search was with the 'Female Protagonist' tag, so there's that as well.

If you write a book with those tags, and then follow the tips above, you'll almost certainly reach Trending. Or you'll be murdered, but small risks, big rewards.

Edit: Ah crap, I filtered out Fanfiction. Apparently three slots would be replaced by those if you don't filter. Though one of them had the Polygamy tag.

Plus1

Horny people + all of the popular tags. Your book is directly aimed at the people who frequent this site, intentionally or not.

That's the big thing that seems to have been missed in this thread so far. The audience doesn't read everything equally. Boys Love, NTR and a few other things get ignored or bombed. On the other hand, a big part of the audience here seems to be looking for Girl's Love and Sex stuff. All but one of the Trending stories at the time of posting have Girl's Love, Futanari, Polygamy, and such. The only times someone found my book through search was with the 'Female Protagonist' tag, so there's that as well.

If you write a book with those tags, and then follow the tips above, you'll almost certainly reach Trending. Or you'll be murdered, but small risks, big rewards.

Edit: Ah crap, I filtered out Fanfiction. Apparently three slots would be replaced by those if you don't filter. Though one of them had the Polygamy tag.
Lol, of course this won't work for every story. And yes, the SH audience is biased towards certain genres (horny bastards ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ), which favors my story too, but I couldn't just tell people "write a smut harem story" now could I? This was the best I could do with my limited experience.

SailusGebel

Lol, of course this won't work for every story. And yes, the SH audience is biased towards certain genres (horny bastards ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ), which favors my story too, but I couldn't just tell people "write a smut harem story" now could I? This was the best I could do with my limited experience.
Writing a smut harem story won't help you either. Your tips and tricks are not so bad. They would certainly help some beginners, but this isn't how you get into trending.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
maybe he's smarter than us. Remember that guy who did a deep dive analysis of trending, and how to get on it, and whatnot? there were graphs up the ass. The post read like a text book
I couldn't even read it cuz i just zoned out when i tried
I remember seeing those graphs and grinning because I was the obvious outlier 😇