(Poll) Are humans inherently evil or good?

Your Response?

• Evil

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Good

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Both

Votes: 35 39.8%
  • Undefined

Votes: 33 37.5%

• Total voters

Schwab

though now here is the time for real question. why is fucking animals bad but artificial insemination of cows fine and after tha that eating it's child.
comparison.
first got wet stick in vagina.
second got wet stick in vagina then got pregnant then kid got eaten.

how is only one evil while others ok.

it's either both or not.

and you can't say it's for food.

cause then somehow rape for hamburger is fine

real questions people.

lot of good and bad things are kind of pointless but no one notices
Um...are you raping a cow to get it's meat? Because if so, I have a loooot of questions

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
posting link would get me banned but this is common practice.
In cattle the safe and best method ofinsemination is “Recto vaginal method ofinsemination”. Cow which is in heat is well controlled placing it in a Travis. ... The A.I gum loaded with semen straw is passed through the vulva to 'vagina and cervix and observed with the hand in rectum that the A.

from the cow's perspective it's the same thing

idk seems rape to me. you put a big ass dildo in .
facts people. in fact most expensive bowine is not a cow but a bull who is milked for it's semen.

how do I know that history channel ofcourse .
after ice road and ancient aliens truckers this is the most historical series they made

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
Um...are you raping a cow to get it's meat? Because if so, I have a loooot of questions
read my above answer and Google artificial insemination in cows. putting big ass dildo to make calfs seems kind of like rape.

Holy shit they put whole hand in cows hole. shouldn't have googled that.
well now you can't unknow. they put hand in deposit semen and take hand out.

how is this ok but bestiality illegal.
it's literally the same.

well basically the burger you eat comes from fisting cows.

I can already imagine the next PETA ad.
do you know the burger you fed little Timmy on his birthday has been raped. that's right you are feeding your kids rape. fruit of rape.

campaign with us today for rape free burgers.

truth is no one gives a fuck about animals but pretend to. zoophilia is only illegal cause it's gross.

Last edited:

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I'm biased and pessimistic, but eh.

I think that humanity is selfish, greedy, and self-centered. I find that we are morally gray by nature. Our morality shifts and points towards whatever is more convenient and easier to achieve in that moment. It's also defined by who and what is the dominant force at the time. We are a deluded species. We make rules and we enforce so-called justice, when in reality, its all held together by a flimsy promise of security. Security that is a lie. the only reason anyone cares about rules is because they feel slightly safer, and also because they don't have the ability to break them and get away with it. Give anyone the ability to circumvent all rules with no repercussions, and our real natures come out. Rules become obstacles to our own pleasures and needs rather than the safety net we originally thought they were. Amusingly enough, everyone thinks that the people in power who make the rules, also follow them. Naive. So damned naive.

Humans are so easily corrupted, that the idea that people believe us to be inherently good is so pathetically naive, I get annoyed when people suggest it.

There are genuinely good people. But I do not believe for even a single second that they somehow make up a large majority. I also don't believe there are a majority of truly evil bastards. I find that humanity is highly suggestive. Our masses swing towards whatever is easiest. We are lazy. We take the easy route whenever we can. This isn't a human thing though. When hunting, predators don't attack the larger prey, but instead, go for the smaller target ANY TIME they are given a choice to choose. It's natural.

So my answer is, Humanity is Morally-Gray, leaning closer to black than white. Essentially, we are nature's most efficient opportunists.

DreamOfRen

I think most are inherently "good". But there are many proven factors.
The biggest is environment. Humans learn to be cruel or selfish mostly due to how they grow up in their younger years.
Some are more selfish by nature and need to learn the necessities of coexistence as well.

If good and evil are subjective terms in western society. I think its probably a better idea to think of it as a balance where the maximum is 100% and each force can be held in a different amount.

50/50, 70/30 60/40 and so on.

All humans have the capability of both, some err too far on one side (uber considerate folks, or uber selfish folks) and some are right down the middle.

Then you have your star sign to consider. Those greatly affect your mood and preferences. Aries are more known for being argumentative or confrontational, Cancers and Libras are people pleasers so they will see any disagreement as a "guys let's not fight" moment, Leos are generally more domineering or upbeat, Aquarius are more prone to lie and be deceitful because their brain just works that way, etc. While lies are generally seen as "bad', many people are simply incapable of getting to the heart of the matter. Does that make them bad people? To them it's natural, their way of communication. They don't think twice about it, and therefore there is no ill intent most of the time.

A ton of things can contribute to it, but the biggest tell imo is that we're here.

IF there were more genuinely "evil" people than there were good people, we'd all be dead, oppressed or enslaved.

There's a great deal of social engineering in society from quote unquote "evil" people, and they still can't manage to turn enough people "evil" to see their agendas through.

It's also worth noting that its pretty much impossible for one person to be 100% evil, or 100% good, but many come very--very close topping at 99.99999%. :sweating_profusely:

Last edited:

MR.DANTE

I suddenly have an urge to yell "This bloodline ends with me!"
This doesn't change the fact that if all women on earth decide that they aren't going to have children and no one does nothing about it humans will be extinct in within 100 years probability less

MR.DANTE

This doesn't change the fact that if all women on earth decide that they aren't going to have children and no one does nothing about it humans will be extinct in within 100 years probability less
I used a double negative my bad. Sorry for the bad grammar English is not my first language

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Lol. American college women are far too loose for that to happen anytime soon.

yunano34a1

There is no good or evil. It is just human labels to determine which side to root for.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Is being evil something that only humans are capable of? Is goodness always caused by intentional activity? Is rejecting humanity worth it? Your response? Don't answer the first two question if you're not human.
neither, they're neutral. good and evil are concepts they learn as they grow older. Without understanding of such concepts, they cannot be said to be either or. Would their actions be considered destructive or immoral? yes, but that doesn't mean they, themselves, would be able to be considered evil. Could they do good deeds that are taken to be righteous and just? Sure, but there is no intention to do good, its merely a consequence of their whimsical actions.

Good and evil actions are not the same as being good or evil yourself. If you lack goodwill or malice, their whatever your actions bring to the world, good or evil, they cant define you as a person.

Ediav42

I personally think people aren’t inherently good or evil but are inherently selfish. After all, babies when born don’t understand the concept of ownership (or perhaps I should say other people’s ownership) except their own. They think everything is theirs and so when they take and play with things, it isn’t stealing since it is theirs and such.
Everyone wants to pursue their own goals and happiness and often those goals can be detrimental to others and the environment around them. Just a part of living.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
humans won't go to self preservation .
self preservation isn't more primal than working in groups.
on average working in groups will be observed with real compassion for members of group and others who are unknown.
Good and evil are just arbitrary labels for actions on an ever shifting wheel of morality.

History shows good and evil are only ever defined by the winner.
Good and evil are subjective concepts created by humans. What one considers good, another can consider evil and vice versa.

The morality of polygamy (polygyny or polyandry) is my favorite example of this. There's so much potential for teamwork in a polygamous family, yet some people will dismiss polygamy (or just polygyny/polyandry depending on their personal preferences) as bad without making any logical arguments. Even when they do use logic, many of those arguments don't apply to the modern world.

The way I see it, cooperation is sexy. Cooperation got our species where it is today. Teamwork makes the dream work!

Aachiin0914

What is good or evil, btw. People's instinct to these things were developed from countless cultures and generations. People create norms that would tell them exactly what is good and what is evil.

Law is created exactly for that. People who disobey the law is relatively evil. Those who submissively comply are all classified as good.

In fact there is no such thing as good or evil. Before, society were built, it was all laws of the jungle.

It's just that, world changes as days go by. People are constant to change. Their views change, and everything is related to survival.

Evil means danger. All people who are.classofied as evil all threatens people's survival. Or they were a threat to anyone. A danger that people need to eridicate.

There is no good and evil. There is only norms and culture.

Well, if we're talking about religion. Those who defy God are all evil.

Hehehe.

So, this question is covering quite a large deal of many subjects.

In fact, people all have different concept of good and evil. This topic is a good sucjecr to pick on a debate, actually. But my view to this is a null.

But as a good citizen who obey the law, people who constantly disregard the law were criminal. Though, they were not relatively evil.

Everything has a reason.

Good or evil, they can't be separated actually. They were like a twins. People have them both and there can't be only one existed.

AliceHiess

This is a complicated question with no clear answer; if one is to determine whether humans are good or evil, you must first define the two terms. Since everyone has a different definition of good and evil it is impossible to do so. For something to be "defined" everyone must agree on what it means. Morality as a whole is a difficult subject, let's go with stealing for example in my own sense of morality it is okay to steal from the rich and those who have gained their wealth have through ill means but not the average person or those who struggle. Many people would disagree with my stance but some people would agree, similarly, the death penalty is a subject that has been debated time and time again some say it's no different than murder and it makes you no different than the people who are sentenced, I will avoid voicing my stance as that is too political.

I for one consider myself a logical egoist, I'll put myself first, those I love second, neutrals third, and enemies forth. I'll help those I love even if it puts me at risk, help strangers as long as it does not go against my interests, and help my enemies if I have something to gain. I won't cross my bottom line and won't tolerate those who do but everything else is okay in my book. Does that make me evil or good? I don't know as I've never really identified with the terms even if I do have my own definition.

The world is not black and white nor is it shades of gray, it's an array of infinite colors, so many that you could never scratch the surface in a single lifetime, or many for that matter. In my opinion, the most beautiful thing about humanity is that array, everyone is so different, we may seem similar on the surface, there may be some things that most people agree is right or wrong, but in the end, the many slight differences culminate to create a large one.

So to return to your original question "are humans good or evil", going on the assumption that my definition of good and evil is 100% correct, which I highly doubt, I'd like to believe they have the potential to be both. Within the world of infinite possibilities that we live in who is to say such a thing as "pure good" and "pure evil" exist at the same time why can't people be a mix. Just as the world has infinite possibilities humans have infinite potential, just because someone does something I consider bad one day doesn't mean they lack the potential to do good as well.

Continuing to your third question, while one human may not make much impact as they are but a single spec of dust on the pages of time, together they can accomplish greatness. To reject one's humanity is to reject those possibilities, should one reject their humanity not only are they rejecting themselves but they are rejecting everything that they could do. Life is short one must grasp it by the reins and do with it what they will. Regardless of whether their mission ended in success or failure, regardless of whether their mission was right or wrong the fact that they choose to do something instead of wasting their life brooding over being born human makes them far more valuable in the long run than those who reject humanity. After all many "evil" people have done things that proved useful in the long run.

To summarize my long and perhaps contradictory post, good and evil cannot be clearly defined, thus as a whole good and evil cannot exist, however, if it is merely opinions you're looking for you should have no problem finding some just be prepared to have a very diverse pool of results. One should not reject their humanity as it squanders their potential after all as I've said many times humans are a race of infinite potential that includes the good, the evil, and everything inbetween.

Szaku

we are all capable of great good and great evil. the catalytic push needed to act on one's impulses can come from what we learn from our surroundings, but the ultimate choice is always within. everybody has the potential to make the same decisions and choices, therefore we really are all as one. its our choices that define and separate us. it's our obligation to make our own decisions and accept the reward/consequences of those actions.

whether a person believes right and wrong comes from their own minds or elsewhere is irrelevant, as its the actions resulting from those choices and decisions, and even the belief itself, that defines whether you are or arent evil. the same as simply having potential and talent can't be defined as "being a genius" without the actions that support it.

Toomanysorrows

Humans are a complicated mess of instincts, feelings, wants and thoughts. Some of them come naturally, others are taught to us by those around us. Whether a particular human's mix of all these elements is going to manifest itself more as good, or evil, will depend entirely on the combination of all those factors they have and the circumstances they're in. It's like asking if water is inherently steam, ice or fluid: it all just depends on the conditions the water is in.

EDIT: I also think what we are "inherently" doesn't matter anyways. No one (I guess outside of very weird circumstances like a child somehow surviving being abandoned in the wilderness as a baby) lives a life in which the only thing that will influence their behaviour is their natural impulses (whether those are good or bad or both) Humans have developed a society, with all the rules and conditioning that come with that. And those rules and conditioning have proven very influential. No one can truly escape those, and knowledge of "pure" human behaviour is essentially unattainable.

Last edited: