Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • I don't know!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 87036

If you're a morning person, you're probably already aware of it. You may be drowsy when you get up in the morning, but you don't require the use of an alarm clock. And getting up and moving isn't too difficult for you. In fact, even if you don't have something specific to accomplish, you have a tendency to be up and about.

Morning person are individuals who wake up relatively readily and are most productive and/or active in the mornings. If you're a morning person, your brain is at its most awake in the morning, and you're usually quite adept at channeling that energy and attention to complete activities, work, and chores. Are you a morning person? Why or why not? (You must be a person to answer this question)

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Nope.

Even though I can be awake without an alarm and start driving, most of the time I am in autopilot mode and often I almost run people over had to do a double take while behind wheels.

I can autopilot myself to the public transport as well but if you expect me to start answering your questions like "why did I pick this actuator/ sensor on the conveyor instead of the other?" I will just zone out and give you an automatic reply of "I cannot answer you right now, I will check that and give you the answer later."

Ps. I never get back to you.

Last edited:

Razmatazz

Dungeon Cultist
Yes! I guess I'm the first one in, looking at the poll haha.

I love getting up early around 5ish. The world is still asleep. The air is still cool. You get to have your shower done and coffee ready to just sit there and watch when the birds wake up outside to sing. It's the best! :blob_aww:

Underload

Waking up at 3:00 am is not called a morning person. It's called anxiousness. I was that person once. Then I stopped sleeping. Now I'm dead and broke, but free. I'm also a liar.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Where's the "Who dares to disturb my slumber?" option? If looks could kill I'd be a serial murder until I get my coffee...

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I usually wake up before my alarm clock, but I never get out of bed before my alarm clock rings. I just go back to sleep.

I like being productive in general, but I have my lazy moments too... And my ADHD makes it hard for me to start doing most productive things...

That said, the time of the day I'm most productive is the morning. It's generally a lot easier for me to get work done on the morning than on the afternoon/evening, so I try to get as much stuff done in the morning as I can~

So, I'd consider myself a morning person, even if I don't fit into most of what you described there~

Hasty

#nightowlgang

I usually feel more productive late night than early morning. Early morning how early i sleep ill just nod off

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I have a hard time distinguishing between morning and night person. I can stay up late and I have an easy time getting up early. Though I'm more productive in the morning.

iampsyx

I am a go-to-sleep-in-the-morning person. :blob_sleep:

My sleeping schedule has been so whack my productive hours are at 2-3AM (a few hours before that I'm a mess).

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
If you're a morning person, you're probably already aware of it. You may be drowsy when you get up in the morning, but you don't require the use of an alarm clock. And getting up and moving isn't too difficult for you. In fact, even if you don't have something specific to accomplish, you have a tendency to be up and about.

Morning person are individuals who wake up relatively readily and are most productive and/or active in the mornings. If you're a morning person, your brain is at its most awake in the morning, and you're usually quite adept at channeling that energy and attention to complete activities, work, and chores. Are you a morning person? Why or why not? (You must be a person to answer this question)
Getting up is easy but I’m more productive after dinner